looks like JB's guitar in The Pick Of Destiny. I searched for one for ages but no luck lol. Looks pretty sweet though
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by leony03
looks like JB's guitar in The Pick Of Destiny. I searched for one for ages but no luck lol. Looks pretty sweet though

yeah J.B's was a custom made one
Quote by Capt_Clarkson

yeah as i found out soon after

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by Capt_Clarkson

KG made it for him didnt he?
Quote by josbroek
KG made it for him didnt he?

he doesnt say. i assume he bought it. He says "I got that for ya". It was custom made by gibson for the film anyway i think

Quote by angusfan16
So noone has ever played this before? Just wondering if it would be worth the buy, I love how it looks but wouldnt wanna get it if it sounded crappy, i mean it's only like 100$-150$.
Quote by halfbakedj14
So noone has ever played this before? Just wondering if it would be worth the buy, I love how it looks but wouldnt wanna get it if it sounded crappy, i mean it's only like 100$-150$.

sorry we went a bit off topic. I havent no but i would like to

Quote by angusfan16
Quote by leony03
he doesnt say. i assume he bought it. He says "I got that for ya". It was custom made by gibson for the film anyway i think

if you have the film on dvd watch the part where JB is given the guitar, and put the audio commentary (Jack Black and Kyle Gass) on. If I remember correctly Jack mentions who made the guitar
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
if you have the film on dvd watch the part where JB is given the guitar, and put the audio commentary (Jack Black and Kyle Gass) on. If I remember correctly Jack mentions who made the guitar

k ill listen to that thx

Quote by angusfan16
It'll definately sound like crap. The shape of the SG doesn't lend itself to proper acoustic tone and projection. Plus, the fact that its only $150 will mean that its made of subpar materials.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Yeah someone has made a post about this guitar before, and DAMN, what a horrid creature it is. Whoever thought of making an SG acoustic deserves a mega facepalm. But I guess to each their own. I just think some things were not meant to be, and this is one of those things. Refer to Natrone's post about how it will sound.
Bad guitar. That's all you really need to know.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
thanks for the input. That sucks though I didnt expect it to be good or play great, I just really like how it looks.