It's something i've been working on for awhile now,
it's supposed to be an intro/song for the concept EP i'm working on!
it starts out with a piano intro, some improv over the intro, and then at around 1:45 the song changes( for the louder )
check it out, and drop a link so i can hit you back with some crit!

oh yeah it's on my profile!
lovely piano intro

didn't like the tone of the first guitar

liked the tone of the rythm guitar that comes in at about 2 minutes ,
but again didn't like the tone of the lead playing over it.
the song was good though.
nice rythms of the drums. but just not a nice tone of the lead imo.
Thanks, I'm having trouble finding a nice lead tone, I only have single coiled-guitars, so it feels/sounds so thin most of the time
Quote by Freth
Thanks, I'm having trouble finding a nice lead tone, I only have single coiled-guitars, so it feels/sounds so thin most of the time

mss een effect pedaal kopen?
bij mij heeft me dat enorm veel mogelijkheden gegeven
ik gebruik m'n broer zen bass big muff voor de distortions, en die klinken vaak zo over the top,
een voorstel voor een pedaal?
Quote by Freth
ik gebruik m'n broer zen bass big muff voor de distortions, en die klinken vaak zo over the top,
een voorstel voor een pedaal?

ik heb een digitech rp250.
60 voorgeprogrammeerde effecten en plaats om zelf nog 60 bij te maken
Cool man. Wasn't expecting the change after the intro! Everything sounded pretty good to me. Small tuning issue with the first guitar I think? You on all instruments?

Cheers,
J
Wow that is really cool stuff, the second part reminds of Tool for some reason.

The intro was really cool, very Floyd like.

A very epic song indeed man, liked all of it very much.

I would say a new better shiny production and this is EP ready for sure.

C4C?: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20547134#post20547134
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
The intro of this song is really sweet - the piano especially is really well written. The distortion guitars then come in nicely and gives the song a great feel, however the lead is kinda out of tune in parts and it doesn't sound so great. Apart from that the song progresses nicely and I loved the riffs at the end!

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1154570
to Jayr123guitar,
Thanks, and yep me on all instruments, too bad i have this electric drumkit, always sounds so fake to me.

Acdclandon,
thanks

Dethofmoo
Thanks, and those riffs at the end, are supposed to be the beginning of the second or perhaps third song (if you count the piano intro as a song) so it's great to hear you like those too