I had a Squier Fender for 7 month already, and the amp output keeps breaking. I try to connect it to my amp but it doesn't work. And trust me, the problem is the guitar, because I tried soldering it a few times, and it worked for about 2 weeks but then breaks again. What should I do to fix my guitar?
erm could be the wire
but listen to the guy above they should sort it out
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Quote by Jpboy1994
I had a Squier Fender for 7 month already, and the amp output keeps breaking. I try to connect it to my amp but it doesn't work. And trust me, the problem is the guitar, because I tried soldering it a few times, and it worked for about 2 weeks but then breaks again. What should I do to fix my guitar?

HOLY.

I have had MY Squier for 7 months and I am having the same problem. Soldering it worked for me to, but the only person I know that can do the soldering for me is gone for 2 weeks. I now rock out on my acoustic.

I feel your pain.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
im guessing you got a squire pack right? with the 15 watt amp? if the wiring keeps burning out on the guitar there is a good chance that your amp is the problem. Your guitar requires power to work, if the amps giving too much power it could be burning out the wiring. Another possibility is that there is a bad connection at the other end of those wires and when you remove the Jack you inadvertantly shift the wires fixing it temporarily untill the wires shift again through use. either way you have wiring issues some where. At any rate if you bought it new 7 months ago its under warranty and you should just take it back and swap it for a new one. If all else fails, as others have suggested take it to a guitar tech, fixing this sort of thing is there job. Good luck and stay in tune