Page 1 of 2
New stuff is so heavy
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
i dont like this band but they are tight. deathwish seemed to need a touring band when they signed this band rather than a band with potential or originality.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Well they have suceeded in that. Deathwish needed a more traditional hardcore band period. Even as a label that boasts originality.
akikikkikikikikikiki
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
i wasn't really a big fan of this band before, but i'm liking these new tracks a lot
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
Agreed.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
new record is ****in hardddd. likin this alot
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
i'd say you'd be better off checking out the new stuff first, i'd say its their best tracks yet
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
Way tight album.

They actually just came through my town a couple weeks ago. Their show is sick with it, real tight dudes if I'm thinking of the right guys.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Last edited by brandon369852 at Jul 5, 2009,
Alright will do. Thanks a bunch guys, I've been getting into hardcore a lot more recently.

I drink your milkshake.
Wasn't really impressed at all with American Violence, should I give these guys another go?
**** august is going to be a busy month, theyre coming here with the carrier. this band ****ing rules ive never heard of them before
hopefully im gonna see them saturday
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
Quote by MustangMan311
What aspect of it weren't you impressed with? I'd say yes, but if you disliked the breakdowns and chants and everything, then probably not. The production is 100 times better, though.

My bad for the late reply, but yeah it was the breakdowns etc. that I didn't like. I didn't like what I heard of this album either, but I really have to be in the right mood for this kind of hardcore.
saw them last night, place was like a warzone while they were playing

Quote by zezimathehero

Quote by zezimathehero
Man I would kill to see this line up. Shai Hulud, Reign Supreme and The Carrier. Warzones are fun.
I drink your milkshake.
the carrier suprised me, i couldnt really get into their stuff but they were good live. shai hulud was great but the mic couldve been a little louder

Quote by zezimathehero

Quote by zezimathehero
These dudes are coming through here tomorrow. October is just chock fulll of badass for me.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
see them, theyre awesome live

Quote by zezimathehero

Quote by zezimathehero
Quote by Monolith295
These dudes are coming through here tomorrow. October is just chock fulll of badass for me.

I'm pretty sure they dropped off this tour, man. Otherwise I would have seen them tonight. Or maybe they didn't, and they just don't know how to update their fans on anything, and I'm a ****ing idiot. One of the two.
Quote by MustangMan311
I'm pretty sure they dropped off this tour, man. Otherwise I would have seen them tonight. Or maybe they didn't, and they just don't know how to update their fans on anything, and I'm a ****ing idiot. One of the two.

aw... The venue said they were goin to but then their myspace didn't so I was a little confused. Oh well, I"ll still be going.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Yo Evan did you ever go haha. This bands coming here with TGI and Betrayal in July, i am beyong stoked.
I drink your milkshake.
I liked it when they were playing in Montreal and they dedicated their set to the Montreal Canadiens back in those playoffs like last year and complimented the failure of the Canadiens from the Flyers.
I drink your milkshake.
You guys are pretty late on their album. I've been listening to that shit for what seems forever.
Originally posted by zomgguitarz1234

What if I got something to shoot ashes up into the air like snow? (sounds pretty cool, I think they did this at concentration camps though )
Quote by dpalese
You guys are pretty late on their album. I've been listening to that shit for what seems forever.

Seriously, the thread was started almost a year ago, keep up.

This band are ok, not exactly their biggest fan - can't say they bring much to the table - buit they're solid, and I'd love to see them, seem like they'd be more of an experience that way. Love their vocalist's spot on the new(ish) Four Year Strong record too.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Page 1 of 2