YES! ME TOO!

I've been having this problem for the past week now! Good/bad to know I'm not the only one.
"And float down Grand Street in daylight..."
Yeah I restarted it a few times, but it just happens about 15 minutes in.
"And float down Grand Street in daylight..."
I had the same problem. Pretty sure I found a solution over at Gametrailers. Was to do with changing the DNS server I think. I'll have a hunt around and see if I can find the post.

EDIT: Couldn't find the post I used but this is the same idea. Might only work for UK people.

"i live in the uk and i know this solution will work but not sure if your overseas but could be worth a try anyway...
try entering the following in your ps3. Settings - Network Settings - internet connection settings - custom - wired or wireless depending on your internet - manual settings - IP address manual - enter your ip address and your router address and change your dns primary 208.67.222.222 and secondry 208.67.220.220 this will enable you to go online."

Good luck.
Last edited by yellowlizard at Jun 30, 2009,
Atleast your ps3 isnt broken..
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
this happened to me, but it said error, ps network is undergoing some maintenance
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
BUY AN XBOX 360!!

lol j/k, but the service of Xbox live is waay better than PSN, not that it's relavant.
Last edited by MoleMania at Jul 1, 2009,
lol i only had my my ps3 for 1.5week and it broke xD (laser wouldnt work anymore or something)
gear :epiphone g400 custom
squier bullet strat
orange crush 15r
boss ds-2
fame ml-30
red hill CDG-3 SEQ

beaners gonna kick you in the face
Quote by MoleMania
BUY AN XBOX 360!!

lol j/k, but the service of Xbox live is waay better than PSN, not that it's relavant.

I prefer PSN for online gaming.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by MoleMania
BUY AN XBOX 360!!

i dont want to start a ps3/xbox360 war but ps3 is free, and i dont really like games like halo and gears of war
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Quote by blankoff
i dont want to start a ps3/xbox360 war but ps3 is free, and i dont really like games like halo and gears of war

Fair enough, but £40 a year for me ain't much. I think you get what you pay for.