Rick Astley, this time.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090629215048AANb2vd

Singer/Songwriter Rick Astley Found Dead in Berlin Hotel Room

By LIZ SIDOTI
The Associated Press
Monday, June 30, 2009 1:07 AM

Berlin – Best known for his 80's pop hit "Never Gonna Give You Up," Singer / Songwriter Rick Astley has passed away at age 43. Astley's body was found at the Angleterre Hotel in Berlin, after an ambulance responded to a 911 call from his bedroom. In this call Astly reported chest pain, shortness of breath, and nausea,

Paramedics found Astley unconscious in his hotel room. He was rushed to Charité hospital and pronounced dead at 12:32 am, June 30th. The cause of death is unconfirmed.

Astley was in the middle of a concert tour that would end in late august of 2009. He was to return to the United Kingdom at that time.

© 2009 The Associated Press
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Last edited by Led Pepplin at Jun 30, 2009,
Yes it's a hoax we get it. No need to make a thread about it. When CNN says he's dead, then you can make a thread.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
kcoo
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
I went to sleep dealing with this problem on here and Facebook and now I wake up to it with more force. While /b/ provides some lulz, the stupid people in the world make it not worth it.
Wikipedia is the definition of truth.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

SuperLol'd