hey guys
so i have a few questions.. scroll down if you dont care about the details

i have a shec c1 hellraiser FR and my G string's intonation is fine from open and fine on the 12th fret, but from frets 1 through 6 it gets progressively sharp.... is it my truss rod? or is my intonation really not perfect?
the day i found out, i had a huge show that night so i just lifted the two height screws on the FR, this eliminated the buzz on the 6th fret, but its still crazy out of tune on those frets...

also, i have a gibson SG setup in drop C.. when i asked the guitar tech to put in my new pickups i asked him to set up in drop C. its perfect, except i want to put my SG back in standard and my schecter in drop C.
the thing is, it feels that my gibson cannot tune past low C, because the string will snap, i need to adjust (insert what needs to be adjusted here) so that i can tune all the way up to standard again

ive spent the last 3 hours on youtube learning about FR setups and reading threads to do the setup with my Fr myself, and i am pretty confident that i can do so, but is there any last tricks i should know?

wow this is massive, so recap...
1.) how do i fix my odd G string so that every fret is in tune
2.) how do i adjust my SG so its back in standard
3.) if theres anything else i need to know about FR setups ( i read the sticky) let me know

thanks alot!
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
Maybe your neck is a little out of whack on the Hellraiser. You could probably fix that with the truss rod, but I wouldn't mess with that by your self.

For the SG, I would think it's a combination of string gauge and truss rod
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by Artemis Entreri
Maybe your neck is a little out of whack on the Hellraiser. You could probably fix that with the truss rod, but I wouldn't mess with that by your self.

For the SG, I would think it's a combination of string gauge and truss rod

yeah thats exactly what i was thinking x2
i made the truss rod adj, it works fine
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010