Anyone seen this "documentary"? Its just about the hugest piece of **** I've ever watched. I like to watch unfounded propaganda especially if its against me, thats why I thought I would like this movie.
The whole movie they go after everyone from Eminem to Rammstein to Elvis to KMFDM to Korn to Dr Dre to everyone else in the world. They blame Rammstein for the Columbine Killings while misquoting their song "Weißes Fleisch" They say that Aleister Crowley inspired the gay movement and that all gays deep down are really satanic Crowley followers who are only gay because he told them they were. WHICH BTW HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ROCK!

ahhh /rant
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

i sold my soul..

but it was for a new set of strings...

i was desperate.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
yes bad movies suck
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Do NOT sell your soul to a pawn shop. They won't give you a lot for it. Sell it on Craigslist or Ebay.

I've never heard of this one. Is this just a recent release or something?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
ahh The pointless replies of the pit...
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by VanTheKraut
ahh The pointless replies of the pit...

ah the pointless threads of the pit...
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
was this made by mormons?
Quote by LaGrange
Shouldnt have said the unspoken words of MG in the pit. Now look at what ya dun.

Quote by Mecler
A guitar made of wood?
That's such a ****ing brilliant idea!
It sounds like a stupid movie that at first glance I would totally expect to suck a fat black dick.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by VanTheKraut
They say that Aleister Crowley inspired the gay movement and that all gays deep down are really satanic Crowley followers who are only gay because he told them they were. WHICH BTW HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ROCK!

Isn't the Ozzy song about Aleister Crowley?
Quote by CoreysMonster
ah the pointless pointless of the pointless

ah the pointless pointless of pointless pointless
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Quote by andyscoot

Yes, which means that Ozzy is a flaming homosexual.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
I also love propoganda

it's funny......
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
the pointless pointless of the pointlessly pointless point
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
Quote by andyscoot

No, its about Mr. Crowley
Obviously Fassa.
I want to smash my head against the wall at the sheer stupidity these comment behold in those videos.
Quote by VanTheKraut
Anyone seen this "documentary"? Its just about the hugest piece of **** I've ever watched. I like to watch unfounded propaganda especially if its against me, thats why I thought I would like this movie.
The whole movie they go after everyone from Eminem to Rammstein to Elvis to KMFDM to Korn to Dr Dre to everyone else in the world. They blame Rammstein for the Columbine Killings while misquoting their song "Weißes Fleisch" They say that Aleister Crowley inspired the gay movement and that all gays deep down are really satanic Crowley followers who are only gay because he told them they were. WHICH BTW HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ROCK!

ahhh /rant

I was distracted by your amazing avatar
Well, Crowley DID inspire rock and roll, so, yes, we are satanists.
Quote by hippotato7
I was distracted by your amazing avatar

Me too. Although I must say yours is better! I've never seen that version of the resistance It kicks ass!

And yeah, screw these people. They sound like those tossers you normally see in railway stations inciting you to cleanse your soul 'lest ye burn in hell! HELL! FOR ALL ETERNITY!'
I can't think of a signature.
Quote by daniel192
Who else doubts that Joe Schimmel was ever a rock star?

You bumped a year-old thread just to say that?
Quote by chaoticfables

Crap - I never saw the date on those posts! Dammit...
Quote by chaoticfables

hey, at least he used the searchbar.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by MoogleRancha
"Lay down your souls to the gods rock and roll!"

Metal ten fold through the deadly black hole!
riding hells stallions bareback and free
Taking our chances with raw energy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Venom.
Quote by MoogleRancha
"Lay down your souls to the gods rock and roll!"

Metal tenfold through the deadly black hole!

Edit:^damn it, you even posted the entire bridge. You didn't even give anyone else a chance to continue it.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by smartalec007 at Jan 13, 2010,
Quote by Vietnow!
Me too. Although I must say yours is better! I've never seen that version of the resistance It kicks ass!

And yeah, screw these people. They sound like those tossers you normally see in railway stations inciting you to cleanse your soul 'lest ye burn in hell! HELL! FOR ALL ETERNITY!'

All he did was invert the album picture.
Quote by boreamor
All he did was invert the album picture.

Oh...

thought I'd never seen it before
Damn, I'm sorely tempted to watch this movie now.
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Quote by smartalec007
Metal tenfold through the deadly black hole!

Edit:^damn it, you even posted the entire bridge. You didn't even give anyone else a chance to continue it.

They had plenty of time to when it was originally posted.
here's he second (and most ridiculous) part http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2494291415376995856#docid=-6108886486287002393

Not only do the take metaphorical lyrics literally multiple times, but the totally misrepresent the meanings of a lot of songs, it's absolutely insane how stupid these people are.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by VanTheKraut
They say that Aleister Crowley inspired the gay movement and that all gays deep down are really satanic Crowley followers who are only gay because he told them they were.

Were the filmmakers under the impression that there were NO gay people before about 1900? Or that all gay people are avid Crowley fans?
Quote by MightyAl
Back in my day, the teacher had to come to my tribe's village and inspect my cave-paintings in person.
For some reason, he thought the bison I painted was his mother, and gave me an F.

It wasn't my fault they look so similar.