Okay, Finally registered to paypal, and looking for a bit more cash or trades for other pedals!

Dimarzio Air Norton Humbucker in Cream! Regular Spacing.

£60 Inc. P+P

Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive.

£27 Inc. P+P

Digitech Death Metal

£22 Inc. P+P

Rocktron Big Crush Compressor.

£50 Inc. P+P

Basically Looking for more pedals on the trade front, Maybe a nice Analog Delay or Fuzz? But anything is welcome, even if its not a pedal.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by nospacesallowed
3 pedals for a Boss ME-50?

Dont really do multi's mate.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

OD, Compressor and Pickup are all pending sale!

Digitech is now 20 posted!
Quote by ZanasCross

I'll give you £50 for the compressor? I'll get a new pick-up some other time.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Okay, pickup can still be offered for Compressor has been put back!
Quote by ZanasCross

Bomp.
Quote by ZanasCross

Stoooopid question seeing as I haven't got the energy to navigate to Google; What's the real purpose of a compressor?
hey, would you interested in a marshall gv-2? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1119935 or an artec graphic eq w/ tuner built in for your boss sd-1? if not im quite interested in it. cheers.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
Quote by dandadog
Stoooopid question seeing as I haven't got the energy to navigate to Google; What's the real purpose of a compressor?

Well, its use is to even out all the notes, like putting a limiter on it, the loud notes/chords will be kept in check and the quieter ones will be raised, Good for solo's i find as at even's out all the notes, this compressor also helps sustain alot and when set to full gives a really harsh poppy sound, which i used sometime's for chord work.
Quote by ZanasCross

Bump, Cash Only Now Folks!
Quote by ZanasCross

I should be able to send moneys for teh compressor by sunday or so.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Awesome, might aswell post on monday if thats the case? They dont do post on sundays do they? i Don't know ha.
Quote by ZanasCross

no idea, i'll post the money around then. I just have to cash the cheque and get the money out my account, and send you the money

Quote by Spoonman69
death metal pedal for bc rich warlock guitar body custom painted?
-Custom airbrush artist with 14 years experience, looking to collaborate with guitar manufacturer. Artwork available on request.
hmmm...any pictures?
Quote by ZanasCross

OD and Pickup anyone?
Quote by ZanasCross

The SD-1 still on offer?

I'll let you know by Monday if I want it or not

(I'm not sure whether I need an overdrive, or something a bit noisier)
Quote by urbanfox
The SD-1 still on offer?

I'll let you know by Monday if I want it or not

(I'm not sure whether I need an overdrive, or something a bit noisier)

Yeah it is, if you want something a bit Noisier, theres a guy on here called Entrant_21 who can modify the SD-1 for you to TS-9 or 808 specs i think or anything else so yeah.
Quote by ZanasCross

hey dude, i tried to cash the cheque for the compressor today but the bank closed before i could get there :\ im going to try and go during the week, the earliest i can go is wednesday, and then the cheque will take a few days to clear, so the earliest i could send the money is at the weekend. Sorry for being incompetent.

Quote by Spoonman69
Sorry, may have to drop out of this i needto buy clothes for holiday, presents for
people's b-days and a ticket to see trivium :\
if its still around at the start of september i may buy it. Im really sorry man.

Quote by Spoonman69
Nah man its all cool.

Everythings up for sale people comeon, offer away, just no multi fx's, How about the dimarzio+compressor for a nice rack reverb??
Quote by ZanasCross

BUMP!

Everything still for sale!
Quote by ZanasCross

bump because i feel sorry bout what i did

Quote by Spoonman69
Ha

Bomp.
Quote by ZanasCross

I'll get back to you about the SD-1 tomorrow. I'll go and try one out in the shop to see if it fulfills my noise needs.

It's just a shame they don't let you take in your pedalboard to try them out with the rest of the stuff
boss ds-1 for sd-1?
Fender American Deluxe Strat, Epiphone Firebird Studio Worn Cherry, Adam Black S5ce

Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack, Keeley BD-2, Proco Vintage Rat, MXR Script Phase 90, Danelectro Chorus, Marshall Echohead

Peavey Classic 30
Quote by urbanfox
I'll get back to you about the SD-1 tomorrow. I'll go and try one out in the shop to see if it fulfills my noise needs.

It's just a shame they don't let you take in your pedalboard to try them out with the rest of the stuff

I know man, you never know whats it's gunna sound like and if it'll sit with you Rig, im a pedal ***** aswell

Only really intrested in modded DS-1's really, sorry mate.
Quote by ZanasCross

Meh. I don't think it would satisfy my racket lust.

I don't think it'd offer me much more (additional) noise to the Blackstar HT Dual I've already got.

I need a distortion rather than another overdrive methinks.
Fair enough, shame really, as you can really use OD's to tighten up gain on a tube amp by using them as a level over a gain boost.

Come on people, Will trade the SD-1 For a bad monkey?
Quote by ZanasCross

bump.
Quote by ZanasCross

bomp
Quote by ZanasCross

Hi, Interested in the compressor....

I've got an Artec Noise Gate to trade if that's of interest, plus cash from me?
Yo, are you interested in a Boss MD-1 for the SD-1 or the compressor at all?

Quote by Spoonman69