Yeah genders aren't important.
Who cares if you're gay or straight?
Who cares what the hell is in the underwear?
O___o

That child is going to grow up even more confused than the 19 year old whose mum gave him handjobs.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
yah, thats insane...
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by el-ECTRO
O___o

That child is going to grow up even more confused than the 19 year old whose mum gave him handjobs.

i would love it if my parents gave me handjobs, what's confusing about that?
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Very interesting.....

I'm sure something ****ed is going to happen when Pop hits puberty and everybody realizes what *SEX* Pop is.
Quote by MedicreDemon
Very interesting.....

I'm sure something ****ed is going to happen when Pop hits puberty and everybody realizes what *SEX* Pop is.

I still think that the parents are hiding more than the gender with Pop...as in there's something they're ashamed of.
The playground of the world
yeh thats all fun and nice...but if you are the ONLY person who hides their gender....ur gunna be looked at as a freak.....i mean.....its nice to have options, but cmon......you dont give your child the option to be a girl or boy...................
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by rtfk101
i would love it if my parents gave me handjobs, what's confusing about that?

I presume you're joking, well I really hope you are

Quote by Eddie4President
I still think that the parents are hiding more than the gender with Pop...as in there's something they're ashamed of.

He/she could literally be a he/she Or it could be something stupid like they wanted a boy and Pop was a girl or vice versa, would be taking it to far though
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

Last edited by el-ECTRO at Jun 30, 2009,
Quote by Eddie4President

You think the baby is a hermaphordite?

Quote by fretsofthebeast
yeh thats all fun and nice...but if you are the ONLY person who hides their gender....ur gunna be looked at as a freak.....i mean.....its nice to have options, but cmon......you dont give your child the option to be a girl or boy...................

That's why androgyny exists.
Quote by fretsofthebeast

They aren't, its the options to wear girl or boy clothes etc. Basically just making the child make choices it doesn't really understand, that will affect its life forever.
****ing swedish feminists
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
The experiment is interesting, but it is a really stupid idea to actually try on a baby.
I can see why the parents believe it is a good idea but they very probably haven't taken into account the serious effect this could have on the child's developing sense of identity.

And this isn't even remotely in the same ballpark of wierdness as giving your son handjobs O_o
Quote by fretsofthebeast

I saw on TV ages ago a baby was born with both sets of fully functioning reproductive organs, the only case ever. The parents got to choose what gender thier child was, that had to be weird. I think they chose for 'it' to be a boy but what if he grew up looking like a woman O.o

Quote by el-ECTRO
I saw on TV ages ago a baby was born with both sets of fully functioning reproductive organs, the only case ever. The parents got to choose what gender thier child was, that had to be weird. I think they chose for 'it' to be a boy but what if he grew up looking like a woman O.o

They have hormone supplements to make sure it develops correctly.

And they can block the naturally produced hormones to make sure it doesn't get ****ed up with both fake and real ones colliding.
Last edited by MedicreDemon at Jun 30, 2009,
If the kid knows the different physical traits of male and female then it would probably know which it is, and try to act its gender to fit in.
Quote by el-ECTRO

They should have chosen girl, because what the hell did they do with the womb area?
I actually like that idea.

That kid will have a different character, I hope it's for the better.
DeVillains!
Quote by captaincrunk
They should have chosen girl, because what the hell did they do with the womb area?

Removed it?

Quote by Ylasto
I actually like that idea.

That kid will have a different character, I hope it's for the better.

If it's from "feministiskt initiativ" you can forget it.

Guess we'll see in a few years. When he stands over the body of a dead hooker with a knife in his hand.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i know people who dont consider themselves a gender. ..it makes it really hard to talk to them. becuase if you say "she went over there" you get your face biten off. i dont get it. i am a man, i have a penis. other men are men cause they have a penis. whats not to get? argh. uhno
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
Quote by bassman10101
i know people who dont consider themselves a gender. ..it makes it really hard to talk to them. becuase if you say "she went over there" you get your face biten off. i dont get it. i am a man, i have a penis. other men are men cause they have a penis. whats not to get? argh. uhno

I can see why feminists dont want you to differ people by their gender, but, like you said, sooner or later someone is gonna ask you if you're a chick or if you have a dick.
Quote by SGibson666
I can see why feminists dont want you to differ people by their gender, but, like you said, sooner or later someone is gonna ask you if you're a chick or if you have a dick.

I think once the kid hits it's teen years, the facial features become more defined, and it's fairly easy to tell the gender by the face.
Quote by Ssargentslayer
It's obviously a girl.

Men don't have to deal with sexist problems.

Lord knows I'm weak, won't somebody get me off of this reef...
Quote by Alexishxc1337
and then....?

Throw it away.. ?

I don't know what you expect me to say nao
If you think there'll be a huge gap, you do know that area is very small, right? Seeing as the other organs in men and women are set up in the exact same way.

"Feminist"

That explains everything.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by The Local.se
She says once children can speak, males tell aggressive stories 87 per cent of the time, while females only 17 per cent.

Because only men can tell aggressive stories. You think a woman would be able to spin tales of defending the estate from the clutches of evil barons using only their fists and their MacGyver-like knowledge, all while running from dinosaurs the terrorists from Die Hard 1 cloned after they took control of Jurassic Park? Didn't think so.

Wow, that really sexist...

This is a terrible idea in the long run, due to details I don't really feel like divulging in on massive post.
Last edited by thewho65 at Jun 30, 2009,
Quote by el-ECTRO
O___o

this is gonna be brought up in like every thread
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
This is feminism gone wrong. Sadly these ideas are getting more and more common here. Luckily enough it's not on a big scale, but who knows in the future.

If I remember correctly from reading an article in a Swedish newspaper a while ago the parents are so called "queer-feminists" or something like that, which means that they don't see the sexes, they just see the person. While it may seem to be a good idea, I think that a large part of your personality comes from which sex you are. And I also think that children aren't born with a personality, they develop it when growing up. This makes this so wrong and the kid will probably be severely fucked in the head when "it" becomes an adult.
wow thats going to be an awkward first day of school
ICON EQUATION:: + =

BIFFY CLYRO FREAK!!!!