hey dudes/dudettes. i have been playing my electric a bit too much so i thought id go back to the light side of the force for a while anywho i need a really nice,good,easy to sing acoustic song. anyone have any suggestions?

cheers guys
epic
Maybe Drive by Incubus.
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
Killing me softley - Roberta Flack
great tune and easy to learn

when i play i just play the single chords the the chorus onwards i like to add in some slapping

let me know if you want some help!!
Easiest song ever to play and sing, but really fun, is Knockin' on Heaven's door. Sounds great with just chords, or add flourishes or fingerpicking or anything to spice it up. The composition is just so simple that you can do whatever you want with it and it will work.

Also, a really fun song to sing (especially for us baritone or low tenor voices that cant screech like everyone else) is the Pearl Jam song "Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In a Small Town"...yes, stupidly long title, but its nice, relaxing to play, and is a great thing to just start playing when you dunno what else to play. I've never been a huge Pearl Jam fan (alot of their songs just feel "meh") but this one is really good.