I think my amp has an efffects loop but I'm not sure. I took some really crappy pictures with my cell phone but they won't upload to the computer. I'm going to keep trying though, anyway, on the back of the amp it has inputs that say: Volume Boost & Distortion, EQ which is right next to Volume Boost & Distortion and inbetween them it says PEDAL, then there is one that says Output Line In / Recording. There are two others but have have some sort of screw in side of them, I'm not smart on amps so i really need help. The ones with the screw looking thing in them are: Output Tubes Matching, and Hum Balance.

EDIT: not to sure if this helps but the amp was designed by PR in 1977, its a Fender.
I pay for music and so should you: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ipayformusic

Quote by Music18
u just got to love fat strats.... and i really like the ones that hav 2 single pick upsm then the humbucker near the bridge... very nice =)
do you have the model name? if so, you should be able to at least search for a product manual. i mean its really hard for us to know what to tell you without either seeing the amp or knowing what amp it is (other than its a fender). model name and pictures would be awesome here.
ok im saying how to wire the One Jack FX loop thus i guarantee nothing and i aint responcible for it... do it on your own risk

always wanted to say that

ok here's a quote... from my own article

The other way is a One TRS Jack FX Loop... it's pretty easy... You'll need a three conductor jack (as like those on your headphones) TRS stands for Tip: Hot, Ring: Cold and Sleeve: Ground... in this case: Tip is the Send, Ring is the Return and Sleeve is a Shared Ground... (somes may have the Return on the Tip and Send on the Ring... ground is always the same)
If your FX Device has a TRS in/out than you can simply get a TRS cable to connect the two...
But for those usual guitar pedals you'll need a Y cable that slpits the Tip and Ring signals... and connect the Tip to the FX Chain's Input and the Ring to its output!

all rights reserved, credits - V

wanted to say that too
Okay I uploaded some pics, which I went kind of crazy on since I never did a NAD for this thing (or.. ever for that matter), But I took the ones needed to, atleast what I think is needed. I've never uploaded my own pics before so it might not work the first time.

That says Output and then under it it says Line / Recording

EQ and Volume Boost & Distortion, Hum Balance too..
I pay for music and so should you: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ipayformusic

Quote by Music18
u just got to love fat strats.... and i really like the ones that hav 2 single pick upsm then the humbucker near the bridge... very nice =)
Quote by vigenharutyunya
oh i guess the one is footswitchable EQchannel or something like that (may be treble boosting?) and the other is Distortion & Boost footswitch

hmmm i guess yr am is the Twin Reverb-ish style Fender?

yepp the only diffrence i knw of is that it has 6 6L6s, and how would I work the loop with a Y cable plug the single end of the y into the amp output and ethier end of the double side of the Y to my pedals (i have no clue about this stuff)

or could i get one of those cheap splitter things that make one input a two input?

Quote by Music18
Last edited by rorygodowsky at Jun 30, 2009,
from reading on harmony central, it seems like you can turn the distortion and the eq off with footswitches. this means that if you have nothing in them, they are on. stick a single button footswitch in each and you can turn them on and off. there does not seem to be an effects loop.