wow, it's really good dude. almost sounds like original, but with no vocals
Yeah sounds great man I love ADTR and you did it justice, but you're recording sounded a bit bassy, but hey good job man

Did you like add third guitar part at some parts? To make it sound like the vocal track?
Last edited by GuitarYay at Jun 30, 2009,
Quote by GuitarYay
Yeah sounds great man I love ADTR and you did it justice, but you're recording sounded a bit bassy, but hey good job man

Did you like add third guitar part at some parts? To make it sound like the vocal track?

mm all i did was add a third guitar track to the choruses, you can hear it sounds all "synth-ish"

I just played some simple high notes that i thought went well with it, and used phaser on it
I like it man, not really my kind of music, but for what you were trying to do, it's very, very well produced. The only thing I can say is try and make the drums a little tighter, add some reverb, and it would sound perfect!

Keep it up, and C4C!! Where Was I?
haha what do you mean by making the drums a little tighter. add some more mid?
and i'll get to your song in a second

and yeah guys, i'm open for any suggestions, i want my next song to be perfect
Quote by DannyRL
mm all i did was add a third guitar track to the choruses, you can hear it sounds all "synth-ish"

I just played some simple high notes that i thought went well with it, and used phaser on it

Yeah I like it, worked well with the song
Quote by DannyRL
haha what do you mean by making the drums a little tighter. add some more mid?
and i'll get to your song in a second

and yeah guys, i'm open for any suggestions, i want my next song to be perfect
Well, what I like to do is open a graphic EQ, and just mess with the hi and mid signals until the snare just pops. Same with the kick, and the toms. The drums in general could just use more POWER haha. When it comes to heavier rock like this, the snare has got to have a lot of presence, it really sets the drums off.
Last edited by Hippiemanguy420 at Jun 30, 2009,
how do you record your drums? can you send me a message telling me how you did it? sounded really good man i love ADTR!!!
haha thanks guys :]

Quote by Reckd
how do you record your drums? can you send me a message telling me how you did it? sounded really good man i love ADTR!!!

My drums are still, what's the word, not-pro-sounding haha.

All I do is do them in guitar pro, then export them as midi.

Then I use that and just import it into whatever program I'm using (Acoustica Mixcraft, Reaper, Cubase, etc.)

Then I just do some slight eqing. Compress it a little, and add some mids. thats all :]