hay all
im new on this forum :P

I just started listening to Technical Death metal
but all the songs are so Freaking hard!
does anyone have some good easy beginner songs like The Faceless, Necrophagist or gorod?
i can play dying fetus - Homicidal Retribution but thats the only song so far...
Homicidal Retribution?now that's br00tal
technical anything ain't for beginners guess that's why its called technical
check stabwounds-necrophagist or instead of those technical death metal bands check out some solo guitarist like jason becker,paul gilbert,yngwie malmsteen(not sure that's how you spell it) but you get the drift
It depends what your skill level in playing that type of music. Planetary Duality I (A Hideous Revelation) by The Faceless is their easiest song and its short. I got it down in about 5 minutes.
you know deathcore and metalcore have some cool riffs though but i hate the way its being played... maybe you guys know some medium deathcore/metalcore riffs?
Quote by TechDeathMetal
hay all
im new on this forum :P

I just started listening to Technical Death metal
but all the songs are so Freaking hard!
does anyone have some good easy beginner songs like The Faceless, Necrophagist or gorod?
i can play dying fetus - Homicidal Retribution but thats the only song so far...

I don't think you will get any easy technical death metal songs to play dude, they are just all too damn fast or hard. What kind of music do you mean? technical like Meshuggah or something else like Nile?