holy ****ing ouch....

the nurse put in my iv line, i dont know when she actually injected the anasthetic, and she put on the mask but i think they didnt start the gas once i was out.

all i remember was talking to the nurse about my job, and then the doctor came in and started talking to me. and then i guess she injected the anasthetic because i started to feel abit out of it, then i remember saying ''here it comes'' and then kept talking abit with the nurse. and then i dont remember **** all.

quite frankly the potency of drugs like those just baffles me,

but yeah, so i got pain, as expected.

but i also got serisous back pain from sitting around and laying down, and well i dont want to take drugs for my back pain because im already on the anasthetic which is still affecting me and im on my sceond dose of ratio-lenoltec (acetaminophen/caffeine/codeine/phosphate).

is there any position i could be in to help ease my lower back pain, i just cant see to find a comfortable position.

and also, maybe someone here would know this but why is caffeine one of the ingredients in my medication?
Sure he didn't violate you? Sure it wasn't all black and white and grainy?

"Relax... I be a dentist...!"
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
to ease lower back pain, i would suggest just moving around at random position to find whats comfortable for you, as it will most likely differ for everyone.

Caffeine is a stimulant me thinks? it can increase your heart rate.. dont know much else sorry, but yer good luck with the back and aneasthetics are a bitch!
Quote by Kensai

haha!
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Fender 300CE T-Bucket
Dean DOF ML [For Sale]
Marshall AVT 2000 valvestate
Ibanez modified turbo tube screamer
Digitech RP250
caffeine is a stimulant, codeine is an opiate (generally depressants). the caffeine cancels out the depressant effect of the codeine.
Quote by sideofabullet
to ease lower back pain, i would suggest just moving around at random position to find whats comfortable for you, as it will most likely differ for everyone.

Caffeine is a stimulant me thinks? it can increase your heart rate.. dont know much else sorry, but yer good luck with the back and aneasthetics are a bitch!

ya its what ive been doing, just kindof moving around but cant really get comfortable, im sure after awhile ill just kindof get used to it.

yeah im kindof wondering why my heart rate is fast lol just weird that they would put that in a medication like that
I like how they like to humor themselves while I try to talk to them. I realize that I'm saying something illogical, but I can't stop it. I hate dentists.
Quote by Kensai

My bum feels weird, and why is there a salty taste in my mouth

lmao! just kidding, could you imagine lol id be freaking out so bad
I'm lucky. I don't have any wisdom teeth. I guess that means I'm unwise though...
Quote by ttreat31
I don't have any wisdom teeth. I guess that means I'm unwise though...

Nah, you have a Sigur Ros avatar. You are a wise man in a village of fools.
Quote by metalblaster
is there any position i could be in to help ease my lower back pain, i just cant see to find a comfortable position

Ask mum and dad

...Or your grandparents! HURLLLLLLLLL
Last edited by Saf1 at Jun 30, 2009,