don`t chane the setting then you won`t forget them or write them down atleast.

sometimes you have to give the tone a little tweak depending on the enviroment your playing in (room size etc..)
I found mine, but a non-musician I know said "Why does all the stuff you play sound so...harsh?", upon analysis it did, everything but Steve Vai style stuff and blues, sounded harsh, so now I'm searching again.
Which may end up with a new amp purchase.
When i got my amp, i turned all knobs up to ten, and there was my tone.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
I found my tone, I was like OH MY GOD THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN LOOKIN FOR! but then I came back to it the next day and didnt like it near as much and went back to how it was before.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by VanTheKraut
I found my tone, I was like OH MY GOD THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN LOOKIN FOR! but then I came back to it the next day and didnt like it near as much and went back to how it was before.

This is my problem, too. I'm gonna go back here in a little bit to see if I still like it and then again tomorrow.

I'm hoping I don't have to
Yeah, took me a couple weeks to find it though, but it was a Stevie Ray Vaughn style setting, and I accidentally hit a knob and it made this great tone I've used for months. I love it.
I did, and then I remembered I had a Spider.

Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Sadly i've yet to find my tone, but more recently:

Blues Junior, eq to 12, fat boost in, volume and master volume at half way = Versatile ballsy tone when coupled with a new les paul.
'05 Fender Speed Shop So-Cal Stratocaster
'95 Squier Standard Strat

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Orange Dark Terror + PPC212
Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
That is a big problem with tube amps. Their sound is affected by the tempurature of the room and how much air movement there is and any other jars and shaking going on. Settings one day can sound totally different another...
It happened when I bought my Gibson. I sadly forgot to ask them what the amp was I was testing it through - all I remember is it was a Fender combo amp of some kind and it was a kind of mint green colour.

I later discovered it was a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe in a limited edition finish. Sadly the shop had sold it by then, and every other Hot Rod Deluxe I've tried since hasn't sounded quite the same; maybe it's because the one before had been worn-in from lots of demo'ing, but every other has sounded too clean even when cranked.

It ****s me off because although I love my Gibson and I get a great tone out of it no matter what it's plugged in to, I've never gotten quite that exact tone ever since, even through other Fender amps.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.