I find there is a feeling that is shared among musicians. A strife, a struggle, a burn to get better at your chosen instrument.

I think that it is this feeling that unites us as musicians, and makes playing guitar so worthwhile. Always looking forward, only taking a brief second to bask in the glory of quenching that thirst, only to have it come back more powerful.

Do you guys know what I'm talking about?
Yeah, I guess, I don't really see the need to put it that dramatically, you just wanna get better.
The playground of the world
I'm more solely alone in learning guitar, since i chose to learn it for myself, and i got pretty good pretty fast, so the compultion to become amazing faded away quite fast because i've been told im amazing :P But i still strive to learn more spanish guitar and classical gutiar alongside muse etc
As said, there was definitely no need to put it that poetically and dramatic.

But yes, the basic idea of what your saying is right, if a bit obvious. Musicians want to get better at their instruments. Why wouldn't you?
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Yes. It even has a name. It's called the Perpetual Flame.

Holy shit, his hand's on fire!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Jun 30, 2009,
Quote by itchy guitar
Yes. It even has a name. It's called the Perpetual Flame.

The playground of the world