Pit, I have a major trojan virus problem.

There is this fake virus scanning thing on my laptop and it won't go away.

It's called "Personal Antivirus 2009" and bubble pop-ups keep...well...popping up in the lower right corner of my screen: "Your system is infected with version of Trojan.Win32.Agent.azsy. This malicious program is a Trojan. It is a Windows PE EXE. Once launched, the Trojan copies its body to the current user's Windows startup directory and attempts to steal passwords from the Int"

I have looked up solutions on how to rid me of this infectious virus, but none seem to work. And the virus scans that I have don't detect this virus.

Any help is appreciated.
It's too late for the computer. Just try to save yourself!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
MALWAREBYTES!!!

Seriously, download malwarebytes, it's the best free virus removal system. It saved me.
The playground of the world
Type in Personal Antivirus 2009 on Google. Same thing happened to me. I wasn't the one that fixed it though.
this is the solution.
start-all programs-accessories-system tools-system restore
go to like a week before. it wont delete anything you do. and all your problems are gone in like 10 minutes
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
If its really really bad, and has happened suddenly, perform a system restore.

Start > Accesories > system tools > system restore.

Tell it you want to choose the restore point and pick a date before the virus hit. Be aware any software installed between then and now will be gone, but files are okay... btw its totally reversible.

EDIT, beaten to it, didn't see that ^ But seriously iv fixed a few computers with the same virus by doing that, its the best way
Last edited by vitchb at Jun 30, 2009,
super anti-spyware is really good removal program, also go Start - Run - type in msconfig - go to start up tab look for any drivers that are weird or don't have authentic information and uncheck the box, make sure not to remove things you actually need though.
Windows Live Onecare.

/thread.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
You have tried running a Virus Scan in Safe Mode yeah?

Try SpyBot Search and Destroy if you haven't already. - In Safe Mode.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

its not bad unless you let it download itself.. like My parents computer my mother freaked out let it sit open, it completely crashed there computer.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
hmm this is odd, my computer tells me i have 32 trojans, and my norton anti-virus thing has stopped and but my mum has payed for it and blah blah it doesn't work. AVG won't do anything. Computer hasn't really changed for a while now and its been a good 2 months, I just pretend its okay and everythings alright
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Damn, these Trojan viruses are horrible ways for them to sell condoms

*waits for people to pass by post*
The greatest irony you will face is the fact that we wake up to live in a nightmare
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL
well played sir, well played
If Canadia wasn't a real place then where would Canadians come from?

T_T
Quote by A Bad Guitarist
Dude, if you got something while using Trojan, you should probably use a different condom brand.

That was possibly the worst joke I've ever heard.

Quote by Skullbolt
Damn, these Trojan viruses are horrible ways for them to sell condoms

*waits for people to pass by post*

This too.

Congratulations, you both fail.
Been away, am back
Quote by A Bad Guitarist
Dude, if you got something while using Trojan, you should probably use a different condom brand.

...not

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
whatever you do, DONT click ok/install/scan/etc. The virus that the program is telling you about isnt real, but if you give the program access to your cpu it will be

EDIT: I had a similar thing on my laptop awhile back, and i let it scan thinking it was a legitimate program, completely toasted the hard-drive, had to replace it and everything. I couldnt even turn the thing on to do a restore
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

We raise the Vibratory so high
That all untruth will fall of its own dead weight
Last edited by incarnation at Jun 30, 2009,
Turns out I had 7 trojans and 671 viruses. I did a system restore and pushed it back a week.
It may have worked. I haven't gotten any bubble pop-up things yet.
the best way to get rid of a virus:

T0t4l $ysT3m R3St0rE!!!111!1!!
Been away, am back
Quote by Logz
the best way to get rid of a virus:

T0t4l $ysT3m R3St0rE!!!111!1!!

lolololol.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by incarnation
whatever you do, DONT click ok/install/scan/etc. The virus that the program is telling you about isnt real, but if you give the program access to your cpu it will be

this
System restore is the answer to all the world's problems. We should system restore the earth
just buy mcafee! i had the same exact thing but I unfortunately clicked download on it and it almost ruined my computer. My dad told me about mcafee and how the computer company he works for uses it so i bought it and it completely got rid of all the bad stuff!!
WEll, if its saying you have a trojan,, you should definitely trust it and install it.

I have the same thing and it cleaned up all of my viruses. It did give my credit card information and e-mail to others, but hey, paying for other peoples stuff makes me feel like im doing them a favor. And all the spam e-mail makes me feel like im getting more attention
Quote by itchy guitar
It's too late for the computer. Just try to save yourself!
Hahahaha that made me crack up for a good minute for some reason.