Hi guys,

Looking into getting a new amp head, currently have Engl thunder 50 but looking to upgrade now. So I narrowed it down to these two the Engl powerball and Framus Cobra. My budget is £1500 so if you have any other suggestions for this price range let me know. Thanks
what kind of music? br00talz? versatility?

i'd add the brunetti xlr-evo to that list too, if you can find one. Loads of options, though, depending on what you play.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by GuitarHeroUK
Hi guys,

Looking into getting a new amp head, currently have Engl thunder 50 but looking to upgrade now. So I narrowed it down to these two the Engl powerball and Framus Cobra. My budget is £1500 so if you have any other suggestions for this price range let me know. Thanks

Ive had a powerball its not all that for the money. Cobras are great but the build quality is questionable to say the least, as are Bugera 6262s but they are a quarter of the price and the tone is great for me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk7XCSMRP9A&feature=channel_page