the quality.
and Ibanez Lo Pro Edge > OFR
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
OFR. or Floyd Rose Special. either way they're better quality. Its pretty much the same as the Epiphone vs Gibson idea. they're under the same company, one is just better quality plus you'll get chicks with an Original.
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
the quality.

Very True, the Lo Pro Edge is the best floating tremolo bridge.
Quote by Amer91
Very True, the Lo Pro Edge is the best floating tremolo bridge.

The Edge and Lo Pro and fantastic tremolos. With a locking stud modification, the Edge Pro is everybit as good.

The Steinberger TransTrem is also incredible.
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
the quality.

This. Most other LFR's aren't nearly as good as these.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
Quote by Lt.DustyBanana
This. Most other LFR's aren't nearly as good as these.

i leiked the Gotoh LFR better than the OFR but the Lo Pro eats them both
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
The quality depends on to whom it is liscenced to. The Wilkensen FR's are pretty good - nearly as good as the real thing. The unnamed ones are not so good. Then again, they're all better than the other trems you;d probably get at the same price.

And I can't recommend anything Ibanez sells, bridge-wise. They change their bridges every few years; and unlike Kahler, they don't make replacement parts available.

I found this out the hard way, when I was changing my strings and accidentally lost a screw down a heater vent. Nothing the repair shop fit, and Ibanez wouldn't send one - even to an Ibanez dealer - because it was for a Lo-Pro I trem. Mind you, this was only about a year after they switched to the Lo-Pro II. Instead, they offered to give me a "deal" on a new trem After installation fees, they wanted a little under $200. My $700 guitar was still under warranty, but they said that loss of parts isn't covered by the warranty, so they don't need to provide any parts for me - that they were actually doing me a favour.

Needless to say, I tell everyone at every chance I get not to buy anything from Ibanez, unless it's a stupid good deal.
Quote by Ghold125
Depends, which LFR are we talking about?

+1

some licensed floyds are great (e.g. gotoh, schaller, original edge etc.), some are horrible.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?