This is more for the UK people, but i've become increasingly irritated by him and his show recently. I've had the show wake me up every morning for years and now him and his stupid and not remotely funny songs like 'nana window' just drive me mad, they never shut up.

Does anyone else think him and the show is just getting less funny (to a point of minus-funny) and just plain annoying? Or is it just me...
Don't like it, don't listen?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
change the channel?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by CTFOD
Don't like it, don't listen?

+1.
I've never understood why people continue to listen to things they hate, and bitch about it.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
I will, just a shame that's all, i remember getting a few laughs from it, i'm just wondering if other people feel the same...
I have never liked him, but then again I then avoided his radio show...some say a genius move others simply believe I am just not a complete retard
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I used to find him funny when I was 15. Not so much now.

Anyway, on Radio 1, Scott Mills ftmfw.
Don't hate him but he's never ever made me laugh, how he has a radio show and two books is quite astounding.

Alan Carr's new show is considerably worse and more cringeworthy than anything of Moyles' though, just more sexual innuendoes with Katy Perry-esque people as guests.
Quote by Novacane...

Alan Carr's new show is considerably worse and more cringeworthy than anything of Moyles' though, just more sexual innuendoes with Katy Perry-esque people as guests.

That's because Carr is about as funny as waking up in the morning with a pancreatic tumour. Which someone has stuffed in your mouth.

Still warm.
Quote by webbtje
I used to find him funny when I was 15. Not so much now.

Anyway, on Radio 1, Scott Mills ftmfw.

I'd have to put Scott Mills on the list as one as Earth's worst natural creations
Never liked him, fat idiot. Never even heard his show, just hate it when he shows up on telly.
It has it's moments, but I've not really listened to the radio in a long time...
I wake up to my own music these days...
I have always hated chris moyles. He is a fat faced ugly Mother fu(ker!..

I honestly hope something bad happens to him.
Why would I hate him now? He's always been a loud, unfunny, obnoxious moron who has been an icon of my hatred for many years.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Why would I hate him now? He's always been a loud, unfunny, obnoxious moron who has been an icon of my hatred for many years.
Quite ****ing right.

Quote by ctb
Quite ****ing right.

Booyah, old sport!

He's fat, too.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too