Page 1 of 2
Have you ever beat your dad beyond belief? All the time whenever people see me they're like "wow, you dad better watch himself you're going to pass him up" and all this crap. I don't really care, it's not a big deal since he isn't all that good anyway. It's still funny though, but what pisses me off about it is that he pretends to have all the credit "I taught you everything you know" Bullshizzle. I've taught myself shet.

Has this happened with anyone?

P.S. if your avatar is involves an ugly blue guy don't post, it's a high offense in all countries besides Chile.
...what?
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by Myfirstpubes
in soviet russia, dad beats you

In America, dad sexually abuses you
Sending a dummy to my God.

Me and my dad beat eachother off on a regular basis. like, we'll take turns, like one starts until the other one comes, then the other, or else we'll do it untill we're both about to cum and then finish ourselves.
Quote by rtfk101
...what?

exactly what i was thinking
Gear:
Fender MIA Strat w/EMG SA's
Fender Super 60
Boss RT-20 Rotary Sim
Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay
EHX Big Muff

"Doctor Kindly Tell Your Wife
That I'm Alive, Flowers Thrive
Realise, Realise, Realise"
Yes...?

...wait, what?
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
... like physically? Because if that's the case, I'm going to have to go with no. I have never beat my dad.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by protest000

In Canada, we beat the beaver! CHYEAH BABY!
GEAR:
SCHECTER LOOMIS FR
LTD EC-1000
LTD DV-200
Well, by all means, if he was a major contribution in creating you, I think he'll take credit for teaching you all you know. You wouldn't be able to learn if you weren't alive, now would you?
Quote by CoreysMonster
Me and my dad beat eachother off on a regular basis. like, we'll take turns, like one starts until the other one comes, then the other, or else we'll do it untill we're both about to cum and then finish ourselves.

Yep... this pretty much takes the cake for the response I expected upon opening this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by protest000

In Canada, we beat the beaver! CHYEAH BABY!

Isn't Canada awesome?
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Well, seeing as I am an absolute noob at all sports except football (soccer) it's usually a fair match...though he is better than me at tennis or basketball I'll give him that, seeing as I never play those sports and he used to a lot / still does...I play in a football team so thats an easy win for me
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
"P.S. if your avatar is involves an ugly blue guy don't post, it's a high offense in all countries besides Chile."

uhh what the hell are you talking about?
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
Wow everybody thought it was actually phsyical fighting... I was talking about guitar, how else would you take credit for music? X_X
I beat my dad yesterday. I just annihilated his ass. He had the Boardwalk and Illinois Ave. and Marvin Gardens yet I still beat the living hell out of him. Bitchez don't know about my Electric Co.
Quote by Eliyahu
I beat my dad yesterday. I just annihilated his ass. He had the Boardwalk and Illinois Ave. and Marvin Gardens yet I still beat the living hell out of him. Bitchez don't know about my Electric Co.

GO DIRECTLY TO PRISON, DON'T GO OVER "GO", DONT COLLECT 200 DOLLARS

Quote by CoreysMonster
GO DIRECTLY TO PRISON, DON'T GO OVER "GO", DONT COLLECT 200 DOLLARS

Since when were we playing Black Monopoly?
Quote by CoreysMonster

your just obsessed with sex arent you? lol
Quote by Black Label93
"P.S. if your avatar is involves an ugly blue guy don't post, it's a high offense in all countries besides Chile."

uhh what the hell are you talking about?

zugun.

Please stop?
My dad plays piano, I play guitar, so no.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
My dad is an engineer and an electrician, I want to be a writer and artist, we have very little to compete over. I have no need to try and beat him at anything, we're so different too, that it would be impossible.

He's told me so many times too that he hates this whole attitude many father's have in taking credit for their son's achievements, and still trying to be better than them, and I agree with him.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
LOL my dad runs like a martial arts training course a coupla nights a week, and I'm a complete pussy, so no, I know nothing like this.

Only in like pop culture knowledge and stuff can I beat my dad
If my dad knew karate I'd learn all that **** everyday. Kicking people in the head ftw.
Na not my dad

My Mum on the other hand beats me 3 times a week
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Nope, my father is a white whale, I have yet to catch him though, but I will give my life to defeat him...he took my leg.
I'm more intelligent than my dad, I'm more politically aware than my dad, I'm less violent than my dad...
I exceed him in a lot of stuff. The only thing he has that I don't is the work ethic of an illegal Mexican.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Page 1 of 2