Page 1 of 5
Anybody know any songs that are literally orgasmic?

I don't mean just awesome but like when you're just so overwhelmed at one point that the feeling is beyond amazing. Like for just a few seconds it's just this pure, mind-blowing euphoria.

That happens to me consistently on maybe 3 or 4 songs (the solo in Beyond the Wheel by Soundgarden being my drug of choice) so I'm just wondering, what songs do you get high off?
The ending of Hallowed Be Thy Name.It's some awesome guitar harmony that comes in before the ending lyrics of "hallowed be thy name"
Stargazer cover by Dream Theater.

Actually, most of the songs off Awake.

The first half of A Farewell to Arms by Machine Head.

Crushing Day by Joe Satriani.

Winter and Coast by Devin Townsend new project.

Kinda an odd mix of songs...
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
For a long time, it's been "Only in Dreams" by Weezer, though it's beginning to lose it's touch.
I know I have more, because I know that feeling you're talking about... I'll have to think a minute.
Heroin - The Velvet Underground
When the Music's Over - The Doors (that part "we want the world and we want it now... now? NOOOOOWWW!!!!")
Octavarium - Dream Theater
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
In This Light-SikTh (the guitar solo is just.... wow)
All Bodies-Between the Buried and Me(chorus chants=amazing)
Mea Culpa-The Human Abstract(solo obviously)
Ner Ner-Guthrie Govan(whole song)

All I got right now
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Quote by Black Ox
The ending of Hallowed Be Thy Name.It's some awesome guitar harmony that comes in before the ending lyrics of "hallowed be thy name"

I love the part when it switches from the intro to the verse....I used to listen to just that part over and over again. Also the Score version of "The Spirit Carries On" by Dream Theater, the intro solo has made me cry.

EDIT: Also, the part in Thrown to the Wolves by Death Angel where the drummer goes into 16th notes. I don't know what it is about 16th notes....
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
Last edited by ironmaidengirl3 at May 4, 2010,
The Bridge of Beautiful Mourning by Machine Head
Musicians I Want To See Live

Metallica
Avenged Sevenfold
RHCP
Machine Head
Five Finger Death Punch
Joe Satriani/Chickenfoot
Slipknot

To Be Continued . . .
also, is it just me, or is the overworld theme from zelda super orgasmic? (see my profile if you dont know which zelda theme I mean, its called metal of zelda)
Quote by CoreysMonster
also, is it just me, or is the overworld theme from zelda super orgasmic? (see my profile if you dont know which zelda theme I mean, its called metal of zelda)

YES
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Hessian Peel by Opeth
It's just an amazing contrast of soft, acoustic music and brutal metal. I love the whole entire song.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
yes i do. the ending solo of Telegraph Road - Dire Straits. listen to it.... just make sure you've got a towel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9hWvE-vaWE&feature=channel_page

particularly that bend at 2:28. my god. that guitar wails.

good call
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
The instrumental "After the Ordeal" by Genesis, just before he starts the harmony solo at the end, there are some bends that send me shivers.

Also, Opeth's Blackwater Park when Mikael screams "Lepers coil beneath the trees"
The middle part of In the Flowers by Animal Collective, where it explodes into all that noise.

"If I could just leave my body for the night" - *cue musical genius*
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Piano Man, Thunder Road, Small Town, American Girl, Summer of '69, I Want You To Want Me, Africa, i know a ton, i could go on forever
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Nude - Radiohead: (the glory note, everybody who knows what I'm talking about KNOWS what I'm talking about)
The Tourist - Radiohead (the switch from the F#m to the Am...mmm)
...lots more Radiohead.
Everyday - Jamiroquai (that song is more potent than any pair of testes, guaranteed)
Down in the Flood - Derek Trucks Band (solo)
Endless Parade - Gov't Mule (solo)
Dig - Incubus (I know it was a single, but I don't listen to the radio so when I listen to it myself, I get that feeling of release)
the latest album by - Mars Volta (it's puppy love, but I currently can't get enough of it, as well as their other work)
Only Twin - Oceansize (the last section, "Arms length..")
Speak to Me/Breathe - Floyd (that first strum)

Muuh-SHHEEENN GUNNNN!
that zelda song, from the woods(oot). You know the one in lydian mode.. can't remember what it's called
Make a joyful noise.

Guild M-30

Peavy Audition 110 amp hey, i'm actually proud of this one.
boss ME-50
www.iamterrified.com
Politix-koRn

Since we've been wrong-mars volta
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
Pics or it didn't happen.

^I agree with Lt. Shinysides, that guitar does wail.

EDIT: To the guy above me: Since We've Been Wrong is one of the most orgasmic songs I've ever heard! Good idea! That's one of my favorite songs right now.
Last edited by BK202 at Jun 30, 2009,
Quote by cblowrun
that zelda song, from the woods(oot). You know the one in lydian mode.. can't remember what it's called

let's just collectively say that all songs from the Zelda series are awesome. because, seriously, they are. they are the best video game themes ever written, and most of the themes were written at a time where you had only low quality sound and had to somehow emulate something resembling an orchestra with a 2 channel sound module.
GNR- Sweet Child O' Mine, when Slash turns on the wah during the solo.

Shivers every time.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
Quote by thrashOWNZ
the part in bleak by opeth where steve wilson sings

Oh yeah...

just YEEEAH
Quote by Trinitron
In This Light-SikTh (the guitar solo is just.... wow)All Bodies-Between the Buried and Me(chorus chants=amazing)
Mea Culpa-The Human Abstract(solo obviously)
Ner Ner-Guthrie Govan(whole song)

All I got right now

Quote by CoreysMonster
Straws Pulled at Random - Meshuggah
really, really orgasmic.

Yes and yes.
I prefer BTBAM White Walls (entire song, but the end is a super climax), and Nocturne from THA (song).
I'll also add At The Drive-In's Ticklish and Cosmonaut, #12's If They Holler, Don't Let Go, and maudlin Of the Well's Heaven and Weak.
Another one, Space Dye Vest by Dream Theater. Most underratted DT song ever, I jizzed my pants when I first heard it.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor, from the point where the offbeat breakdown starts, after "consume...conform..."
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
A lot of Machine Head.

A Beautiful Mine by The Butterfly Effect.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Page 1 of 5