Hey,
I've been looking around at the sniper mods for the GE-7 but I can't find how to do it myself or where to get the kits.
Has anyone here done this mod on thier GE-7? If so does it really help make it sound better?

I have the opportunity to trade my wah for one (un modded) and I heard they weren't to great but if I can find how to do the sniper mod then I could trade it.

Thanks.

Oh, and I already asked the pedal building thread and looked around on Google, so I'm sorry but I just need an answer.
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
You could always turn to evilbay if your desperate.
Just search more.

EDIT: Actually IIRC its almost the same as the Noise mod except you use a 4559 in place to give it a warmer sound.
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
Last edited by Little_Buster at Jun 30, 2009,
What's the sinper mod?
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
Quote by Zero_Mike
What's the sinper mod?

That's what I'm trying to figure out.

I've found one thing on it and it wasn't even close to descriptive.
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
Quote by Bmag37
That's what I'm trying to figure out.

I've found one thing on it and it wasn't even close to descriptive.

Wait, you dont even know what it is?
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
Quote by Little_Buster
You could always turn to evilbay if your desperate.
Just search more.

EDIT: Actually IIRC its almost the same as the Noise mod except you use a 4559 in place to give it a warmer sound.

Do you have some instructions, or at least a description of what the mod consists of? That would be very helpful.
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
Quote by Little_Buster
Wait, you dont even know what it is?

Well I know it reduces the noise from the pedal and makes it sound warmer, but I don't know what I need to do it or what it involves doing, thats why I asked.
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
All it really does is removes the hiss from the GE-7

http://www.freeinfosociety.com/electronics/schematics/audio/bossge7.pdf?phpMyAdmin=af0f6b4465fe3f904426eaeb3dc0e3fa

Thats the closest ive got.
And it more or less is the same thing
Quote by letsgocoyote
Last edited by Little_Buster at Jun 30, 2009,
Removing high frequency hiss and giving it a warmer sound? Sounds like they just cut the trebles. You sure its not a April fools day hoax or something?
Quote by mattocaster99
Removing high frequency hiss and giving it a warmer sound? Sounds like they just cut the trebles. You sure its not a April fools day hoax or something?

Uhh.. no?

I've read tons about it (Nothing usefull though) and it seems pretty real to me.
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
http://www.monteallums.com/pedal_mods.html#bossge7

I believe this is the same thing, different name.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.