Every time I go to a theme park during the summer, I always see a bunch of Brazilian teenagers. It's like American theme parks are to Brazilians like Pearl Harbor is to Japanese tourists.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Wow...
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White

I can't help but wonder what TS expected to get out of this thread.
Balls.
You sure they aren't from Argentina, Peurto Rico, or Paraguay?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan

I'm pretty sure because their shirts' design and their tour guide's flag looked like this:
Quote by guitarnoobie
Every time I go to a theme park during the summer, I always see a bunch of Brazilian teenagers. It's like American theme parks are to Brazilians like Pearl Harbor is to Japanese tourists.

A warzone?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
dude tottally know what ur talking about. I always see em in the obnoxious ass yellow shirts at kennywood and cedar point its ridicoulous.
brazillian teens.....as in young brazillian girls.....brazillian girls are hot........

i dont see the problem.
Quote by i love alanis
brazillian teens.....as in young brazillian girls.....brazillian girls are hot........

i dont see the problem.

Oh, I'm definitely not complaining, just curious.
Even this guy likes theme parks.

Who doesn't like theme parks? fat people who can't fit in the rides?
+ TS ur avatar looks like samuel L nagger from the corner of my eye so you lose more points.
Quote by StewieSwan

It'd be hard to get those mixed up, since those 3 are spanish speaking languajes and in Brazil people speak portuguese..

But who knows, maybe someone could mix those up.
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.