now their is a customer who paid my father in check form and my dad deposited the check in his account. the customers account had no money in it, my dad's bank charged my father a service fee for the other person's failure to put money in. My dad couldn't have known if their was money or not, is their anything he can do?
LOL
stop accepting checks.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
shoot up the place
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
Quote by TrabenBassist22
stop accepting checks.

yes, but if everyone did this you can swindle people so easily, is their no fee or charge we can regain from the lost transaction?
LOL
sue em...everyone is sueing everyone these days. its a trend and u now, must follow
Crash that bank, and all bank's involved in that Company's chain of similar/related banks, and the tip the world's economy over the edge sending us into a depression worse than the dirty 30's.

That'll show 'em.
Lord knows I'm weak, won't somebody get me off of this reef...
Sorry, that's your loss. This is why most places don't take checks, they bounce and the depositor gets hit with the fee.
That doesn't sound legal... but what do I know?

I'm just a cross dresser.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
huh? That makes no sense at all. The person who should be charged the service fee is the other person not your Dad. Complain. Insult. Sue. Set up a picket line. Screw the bank over for this retarded manner of doing things.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by ragingkitty
huh? That makes no sense at all. The person who should be charged the service fee is the other person not your Dad. Complain. Insult. Sue. Set up a picket line. Screw the bank over for this retarded manner of doing things.

+1, the person who issued the check is guilty, not your dad.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

complain to the bank
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
This fee may be applied to the person who tries to deposit the check or to the person who wrote the check. In some cases, a bank will cover a bounced check and then charge the author for making up the difference in funds.
Quote by toby3p0
complain to the bank

Correction.

You should complain to the Consumers' Association.

After you get your money back.

Picket the bank until they issue a formal apology.

Then pickup a rusty knife and cut off the other guy's thumbs for writing an un-cashable cheque. Both his thumbs.

Quote by ttreat31
This fee may be applied to the person who tries to deposit the check or to the person who wrote the check. In some cases, a bank will cover a bounced check and then charge the author for making up the difference in funds.

AFAIK, that is only applicable IF the other party cannot be traced
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Last edited by ragingkitty at Jun 30, 2009,
Quote by ragingkitty
Correction.

You should complain to the Consumers' Association.

After you get your money back.

Picket the bank until they issue a formal apology.

Then pickup a rusty knife and cut off the other guy's thumbs for writing an un-cashable cheque. Both his thumbs.

AFAIK, that is only applicable IF the other party cannot be traced

you win this battle
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually