Poll: Choose your "Worst case scenerio"..
Poll Options
View poll results: Choose your "Worst case scenerio"..
Castrated by Feminine Cult Movement. After being set on fire.
20 57%
Locked in the SilverBack Gorrilla exhibit/sprayed w/pheremones.
2 6%
Fell asleep driving/wrecked/cut in two and crawl away.
3 9%
Shot and thrown in a dumpster, gnawed on by huge rats.
1 3%
Girlfriend knocks radio/hair dryer in tub while while you bathe.
2 6%
Witness relocation program doesnt work..meet "Mr.Woodchipper".
7 20%
Voters: 35.
You awaken from a horrible dream, only to realize that it wasnt exactly a dream. You merely passed out from the pain and torture.

Whats YOUR worst case scenero?
70's rocked,80's sucked! 90's were Awesome! 2000's suck as well (vocader Hip-Hop, Jamacian sounding R&B and all the rock bands sound the same (Hinder/Saving Abel/Buck Cherry)See a pattern?Heres hoping the next decade dares to sound different!
It is the future. Technology has flourished, and humans have successfully colonized on the planet Mars. Douglas Quaid, a mild-mannered construction worker with a gorgeous wife and a nice apartment is very happy. But when Doug wanted to go to a place called "Rekall" a place where doctors provide artificial memories on vacations, his life becomes another that he knows nothing about, before he knows it, his wife turns on him and agents from an Martian organization led by the colony leader, Vilos Cohaagen are bent on his death. Doug receives a message from a man named Huaser, telling him to go to Mars and find a woman named Melina. Doug will also have to unlock the details of his former life with the help of a mutant rebel leader named Kuato to defeat Cohaagen and save the colonies on mars.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
You die, only to find yourself in hell. You are stuck in a room with 1,000 horny Rosie O'Donells, and eventually my friend, you will be cornered.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Being tortured in any way, probably.

Also speaking of dreams, I had a dream that I was running from some dude with some kind of future Halo gun, but then it switched views to me being hte guy with the gun chasing myself, and I shot myself.

Freakiest dream ever.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by toby3p0
You die, only to find yourself in hell. You are stuck in a room with 1,000 horny Rosie O'Donells, and eventually my friend, you will be cornered.
Wouldn't they just fuck each other? She is a lesbo, after all.
kill all humans
Quote by Ganoosh
Being tortured in any way, probably.

Also speaking of dreams, I had a dream that I was running from some dude with some kind of future Halo gun, but then it switched views to me being hte guy with the gun chasing myself, and I shot myself.

Freakiest dream ever.

Trippy ****, son.
Lord knows I'm weak, won't somebody get me off of this reef...
The whole ENTIRE world turns to rap and hip hop.
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
i broke my Les Paul

or

i'm the last person on earth, total destruction everywhere. i find the Guitar of my dreams, and only a line 6 is to be found anywhere!!!
I woke up....and I was trapped in the Pit for eternity!!! I couldn't leave, not to eat, go to the bathroom, have contact with any other life than the people here......

EDIT: lol voted wrong on the poll, was supposed to be the first one...
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Last edited by chaos13 at Jun 30, 2009,
Quote by ttreat31
you wake up only to be back in 3rd grade

+1

i always had a fear of that happening for some reason
Quote by ironmaidengirl3

that's already happened...
Being buried alive. That would SUCK
"One does not walk into Vatican City with one's ass hanging out."
Quote by ironmaidengirl3

The whole ENTIRE world becomes intolerant of other cultures..

Wait...
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
@Dirty
Total Recall?

Pretty much anything involving a "bad dream", only to realize that it wasn't a dream, and you will have to face the situation once you get out of bed.
Quote by mulletboy14
@Dirty
Total Recall?

Yeah.

Mindf*ck movie.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Ok so maybe you wouldnt wake up from the woodchipper, but its still funny as hell!
70's rocked,80's sucked! 90's were Awesome! 2000's suck as well (vocader Hip-Hop, Jamacian sounding R&B and all the rock bands sound the same (Hinder/Saving Abel/Buck Cherry)See a pattern?Heres hoping the next decade dares to sound different!
Quote by ttreat31
you wake up only to be back in 3rd grade

same. I dont know why though. Also, have one of those dreams where you keep waking up onlt to find out your still in the dream, then wake up and repeat the whole thing , like, ten times. It happened to me. At about wake up number 8 i was just getting pissed off and started dream-hitting myself. weird
Quote by DirtyMakik
It is the future. Technology has flourished, and humans have successfully colonized on the planet Mars. Douglas Quaid, a mild-mannered construction worker with a gorgeous wife and a nice apartment is very happy. But when Doug wanted to go to a place called "Rekall" a place where doctors provide artificial memories on vacations, his life becomes another that he knows nothing about, before he knows it, his wife turns on him and agents from an Martian organization led by the colony leader, Vilos Cohaagen are bent on his death. Doug receives a message from a man named Huaser, telling him to go to Mars and find a woman named Melina. Doug will also have to unlock the details of his former life with the help of a mutant rebel leader named Kuato to defeat Cohaagen and save the colonies on mars.

isnt this total recall???
GEAR:
1959 Vintage Gibson Melody Maker
Fender Stratocaster
Martin OMM
Epi Les Paul Std
Pitchblack
Dunlop Wah
EHX Russian Big Muff
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Palomino V16

For pictures of my gear click http://s464.photobucket.com/albums/rr8/spoutz/Guitar Gear/?albumview=grid nao!

-Matt

Sláinte

Quote by spootz
isnt this total recall???

Yeah.

Mindf*ck movie.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!