k not to sound rly stupid but i need to ask..
wat does a producer do? (im 15 and my bandmates told me to post this)
what i can do for you is this: you record your track or tracks and they record their tracks, you send them separately to me, i can then adjust them and EQ them so everything sounds good. i can give you help and tips on recording and even help you promote your band.
thatd be really cool if you could help us to promote man but our bassist really likes to do all that eq'ing etc. but if you want to help us to promote our band that would be excellent!
or i can produce and promote you guys or help out if you wish? aye muckypup what do you use?
use for what? my recording or promoting? for my recording i use Reaper and about a hundred other amp and effects programs, and for promoting stuff, i use everything. my online band The Noise is everywhere, i mention it in all the websites i am a member of.
haha fair enough and same here...i was gunna say if you had adobe audition, save the files, then ill like do something so i can be exec producer?

anyways yeah ive been producing music for 5 years and im taking a music tech course soon so id like a lil bit of new experience before hand...just studio work for me really

holla x
you could be the producer as well. we will have to see what ledzephed wants.
yup :P google Zach 'Major Freq' Dunn got signed a year ago to a label as a producer and artist lol and owuld like to venture into this :P
both i was a songwriter/hip hop artist, hip hop producer, dance producer etc lol but yeah i do everything...but now just mostly guitaring, singing etc lol you?
i mainly play guitar and mess about with it and recording but have recently been trying to do some good recordings. i can get a good sound but the drums always let things down and i can't spend anything on a good drum machine.
get Fl Studio, make the drum track then master the **** out of it...you get realistic drums lol or what i did was beg this studio to record each of the drum sounds and send me individual wav files. Its a shame my laptop died hence loosing everything lol but yeah Ill be down to produce this with you if ledzepheds fine with it
yea man sounds pretty cool
idrk how we wud do this online though. overall promoting would be easy but how would you want me to do this?
and sry ive been really busy with work lately.. but yea i kno that theres people out there that would like my music and i would love to get it out there and get heard... and getting big and famous wouldnt be bad either =D
but yea get back to me and we can work this all out thanks!
Quote by muckypup
ok then, do you have a band logo at the moment?

no we dont

but i hav some bad news...
i was reading classic rock magazine with my bro when i saw an add for a band called (yes.. i know) the jokers. apparently they're signed and hav a record out. so i need a new name..

edit:
but yea one thing im really looking for is to somehow get like an article written about us or something because that seems to work
Last edited by ledzephed at Jul 2, 2009,
Quote by ledzephed
no we dont

but i hav some bad news...
i was reading classic rock magazine with my bro when i saw an add for a band called (yes.. i know) the jokers. apparently they're signed and hav a record out. so i need a new name..

edit:
but yea one thing im really looking for is to somehow get like an article written about us or something because that seems to work

tell me once you have a new name and i will make you a band logo.
sounds good, just make sure you google the name and see if anyone else is called that.
just to mention that...
there was a band called "The Stonewall Band"... if that's too close or?
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
yea i checked it out
there is another band but its a slightly different name
plus its not like wer big rock stars so i dont think it matters
thanks tho
its the backseatsmen now.
cud either of you guys get back to me?
or someone else
help would be greatly appreciated =D