They aren't just normal fans.

Think of them as the T-X Terminator of the ventilation world.

These things aren't just some mindless slaving man-made invention (lightbulb etc)

How do these things only suck out hot air? Howcome there isn't any cold-air particle casualties?

Let us use this thread to explore inventions that are just too smart for their own good, and may one day take over the world.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
pics?
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
EEG

Apparently its some sort of mind-control for your computer...you wear a headset, and you can think what you want to type/click on etc and it will do it
:S
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
How much have you smoked?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
I just find this fan interesting and have no idea how it can do such things.

Pretty much just talk about things that are too complicated for you to comprehend.

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
OMG NO!!!

>.>
<.<

when are they coming??
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by thanksgiving

Pretty much just talk about things that are too complicated for you to comprehend.

Women.

CAN I HAZ AN AMEN?
*amen*

On a more related note. How the hell do roller coasters not fall when they flip and ****?

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by Imme94
*amen*

On a more related note. How the hell do roller coasters not fall when they flip and ****?

I have always wondered this?

I'm guessing it locks around the track, but it goes so damn fast.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by Imme94
*amen*

They have a 3-point wheel system. One wheel on top, one on bottom, and on on the inside.
rollercoasters do lock around the track...

EDIT: damn it!
your answer is wayyy better than mine!
Last edited by geetar_man0 at Jun 30, 2009,
i ****ing love rollercoasters!!
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
im really stoned right now, and i know exactly what you're talking about
:highfive:
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Quote by Imme94
Oh...well if you're so smart explain the fan then!

It's all about air circulation. The reason cool air isn't coming out is because the cool air inside the case has yet to be heated by whatever object is doing the heating. The fans are placed in such locations that it moves and extracts the heated air right after it has been such. I'm assuming we're talking about the kind of fans like on computer cases, right? If not...

IGNORE ME!
Quote by Imme94
*amen*

next time you go to an amusement park, take a close look at the wheels. there is one wheel on the top of the track, one wheel on the bottom, and one wheel on the outside edge of the rail. this keeps it on the rail
Quote by happytimeharry
It's all about air circulation. The reason cool air isn't coming out is because the cool air inside the case has yet to be heated by whatever object is doing the heating. The fans are placed in such locations that it moves and extracts the heated air right after it has been such. I'm assuming we're talking about the kind of fans like on computer cases, right? If not...

IGNORE ME!

Well if you make a normal fan rotate the other way, it becomes an extractor... to some degree.

I believe that they take the heat away using this... BUT HOW!

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by happytimeharry
Women.

CAN I HAZ AN AMEN?

AMEN!
how come when you divide 1 by 0 horrible,unspeakable things happen???
Quote by katiodn
AMEN!
how come when you divide 1 by 0 horrible,unspeakable things happen???

You must never divide anything by Zero. Look what happened last time... we killed all the dinosaurs.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by thanksgiving

I believe that they take the heat away using this... BUT HOW!

Because they're just moving heated air. If you put an extractor fan on an ice chest it would be moving out cold air, and...

I really don't know what I'm talking about anymore.
Quote by happytimeharry
Because they're just moving heated air. If you put an extractor fan on an ice chest it would be moving out cold air, and...

I really don't know what I'm talking about anymore.

OH GOD PLEASE DONT STOP!
RAZZLEFRAZZLE