http://www.idjnow.com/ProductImagesLarge/FBQ800.jpg

Don't have a pic of my mine but I will tomorrow. 9 band rack mount EQ. Lots of other features like the ability to go from 12 DB to 6DB the FBQ. Here's the description of it

"You can definitely depend on this ultra-compact 9-band graphic equalizer. Its revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as an audio analyzer. Additional Low Cut filter removes unwanted frequencies such as floor rumble. An accurate 6-digit LED Input/Output meters and level control are provided for precise level indication. Long-term reliability is guaranteed with our high-quality illuminated faders, potentiometer and illuminated switches. Our renowned ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance. In addition, all Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processing solution."

I'm selling because I rarely have it on, just sitting on my amp usually.

Comes with power supply. Great condition. Looking for 35 bucks + shipping. its negotiable. Feel free to offer anything gear wise. Bad Monkey maybe?
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Anyone?
Agile AL3000