Alright well i have a b52 at 112 amp. I'm just wondering if it'dbe possible to use a pair of skull candy ear buds to listen to my guitar through the headphones instead of through the speaker. Thanks in advance.
"Then I just had a cage full of mice."
Last edited by alexpalka23 at Jul 1, 2009,
Does it have a headphone jack? If so you might need bigger headphones, ones with a 1/4" plug. Not many tube amps have a headphone jack.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Quote by JoePerry4life
Does it have a headphone jack? If so you might need bigger headphones, ones with a 1/4" plug. Not many tube amps have a headphone jack.

It has a line out and another open loud speaker jack. Could these work?
I don't believe they will work. Are you looking for a way to use head phones because it sounds bad on low volumes or because your volume knob is too sensative?
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Quote by JoePerry4life
I don't believe they will work. Are you looking for a way to use head phones because it sounds bad on low volumes or because your volume knob is too sensative?

Neither actually lol, just because it's late and i'm bored
You can't do it. The line out is directly as loud as the actual volume of the amp is, and plugging headphones into the speaker out is a sure way to mess something up.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Quote by alexpalka23
It has a line out and another open loud speaker jack. Could these work?

If you plug into the speaker jack, you could easily destroy the amp's transformer and the headphones (speaker cables often carry high voltages).

The Line out, without speaker emulation of some sort, will sound horrible. If you want to practice with 'phones, just buy a cheap Pod.