ive googled, ebay'd, and searched. found nothing

has anyone seen a place that sells the thumbscrews that go for the battery latches on boss pedals? i bought an almost brand new DS-1, but the previous owner lost the the thumbscrew.

yes, i bought this pedal to mod it, not keep it stock, so chillax, even if i didnt mod it, i still woulda paid the $10 i spent just for the enclosure and pots and jacks.

anyways, anyone seen the thumbscrews? and going to the hardware store and getting some random screw is not an option. and there are NO boss dealers in town or around here, everyone is digitech or rocketron.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
well, if you have absolutely no way you can get to a hardware store, try online hardware stores (for US, I've heard of Radioshack and Small Bear Electronics)... Otherwise, you're a bit screwed...
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

Quote by poipoi
well, if you have absolutely no way you can get to a hardware store, try online hardware stores (for US, I've heard of Radioshack and Small Bear Electronics)... Otherwise, you're a bit screwed...

thats redonkurous that NO WHERE would have it.

anyone else?
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson