do any of you have any ideas for some crazy practical stunts/things to do while gigging to make everything more fun and inderesting?
I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.
Sometimes, I play guitar. Drives the crowd nuts, but then my band will chase me back over to the microphone.
This one time, my wireless system went haywire. The event was shut down, and several people were toasted to a veritable crisp.

I've done that at every gig since that fateful day...
Mercilessly insult emo kids while wearing a cape and Daisy Dukes cut off above your boxers.

Works for Adam D

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

have some random audience members come up and thrash with you. or dance. or wave stuff. i dunno...
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Get a bottle of jd, fill it with iced tea, and then drink it all infront of a bunch of 16 year olds. They'll think you're god!
Funky c, Funky do
unzip your pants and whip it out??
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Loosen your drummers cymbals so they go flying off in the middle of a song and everybody has to stop while he puts them back. Usually gets a laugh but he'll probably bash you after the set
If there's a large crowd, going into it (providing there's no huge fence thingy) is always fun, you get a lot of dancin' buddies.

Otherwise the ol' back of the head, with your teeth, sorta stuff.
But audience interaction is always fun.
Quote by silent caution
unzip your pants and whip it out??

2. Play bass with fret hand only.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Do some crazy flips.

Example.

Have bass player play bass, but have him bend over. Approach from left side if right handed. Roll so your back hits his back. Complete roll. Finish with crazy guitar solo.

yeah.
Stage dive with your guitar as an axe above your head.

That sure will pump your audience up when you've had a bad gig..
DeVillains!
Quote by TheBigProjekt
Do some crazy flips.

Example.

Have bass player play bass, but have him bend over. Approach from left side if right handed. Roll so your back hits his back. Complete roll. Finish with crazy guitar solo.

yeah.

that i might actually try
I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.
Quote by Newse
that i might actually try

...I did it once, just make sure whoever you flip over isn't a wimp.

We did this like 10 times practicing for it, and he was fine at practice.

At the gig, well his legs gave out, and he went crashing to the floor and broke his headstock.

I was later paid, then kicked out of the band.

....so worth it though (;
Stunts are for tools.
OPINIONATED STATEMENT

Meaningful Song Lyrics
Inside my signature
Make me look deep
And misunderstood

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context hilarious quote!

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context compliment!

My Gear: