Just got a WRXT warrior blue flamed maple top standard hardware but i got it for $180 when it's normally $650 gogo craigslist

couple dings but pretty good condition the knobs are a little corroded as you can see but I live pretty close to the coast eww salty sea air and metal don't mix well....

edit: lol my internet spelling not so good
Sounds like? - "A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER THAN WHAT YOU"RE LISTENING TO ON YOUR IPOD RIGHT NOW!"
- Steel Panther
Last edited by LightninStrikes at Jul 1, 2009,
Whoah. That's way off the list price , great steal.

But one thing - one the top horn is that the camera flash or a ding?
=O very nice! HNGD!
This is my signature... And yes this is the most original thing... ever.
Gear:
Guitars
Epiphone Dot
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG2EX1

Amps
Roland Cube 30X

Pedals
DOD FX25-B Envelope Filter
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Big Muff Pi
Quote by phlowtron23
Whoah. That's way off the list price , great steal.

But one thing - one the top horn is that the camera flash or a ding?

that's from the flash my bad, the only pait chip is on the top of the back horn right under where your arm goes
Sounds like? - "A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER THAN WHAT YOU"RE LISTENING TO ON YOUR IPOD RIGHT NOW!"
- Steel Panther
Awesome, HNGD

Are they designed duncans, or seymours?
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Nice guitar and how the hell did you manage to get it so cheap? Also are those SD Invaders?
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Not my style, but for that price I would've bought it withought thinking twice. That top looks ace too!
By $180, is that how much the tools cost for you to break into a house and steal that?

Anyways HNGD!!! That's such a steal.......literally
Quote by Snake™
Yeah, becuase Buckethead is like 6' 8" and his hands are bigger than George Lopez's head.

Quote by Scutchington
"You've been... THUNDERSTRUCK!"
Quote by LightninStrikes
Just got a WXRT warrior blue flamed maple top standard hardware but i got it for $180 when it's normally $650 gogo craigslist

couple dings but pretty good condition the knobs are a little corroded

Couple dings and corroded knobs ... yeah I'll take the $470 price drop for that.

By the way, I believe it is a WRXT. C'mon you gotta know your own guitar model

Nice score bro. Craigslist is awesome. Have fun with her. HNGD
HNGD, Ive played one of those (a lower end one) and they are very comfortable guitars
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']It's the sound of Satan himself ripping through the electronics in the guitar....

It's a pinch harmonic, dude.
Are they designed duncans, or seymours?

Nice guitar and how the hell did you manage to get it so cheap? Also are those SD Invaders?

No they're the stock Duncan designed Detonators, they're a little rusted as well which is why they look a little brownish in the picture still sound good though.

By $180, is that how much the tools cost for you to break into a house and steal that?

How'd you know?

HNGD, Ive played one of those (a lower end one) and they are very comfortable guitars

Yeah it's very comfortable for an odd shaped guitar standing of sitting. The only thing is after a while of sitting because of the way the body sort of tapers off towards the edge it can kind of dig into your side but you can always play it with the lower horn between your legs.

and ty for pointing out spelling mistake wow I feel retarded.... lol
- Steel Panther