So I was in my parents room before, and I walked past their kitchen(we have 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, etc, but we use the downstairs one mostly, not theirs), and I noticed something peculiar. Are my parents worshipping technology?! Is this the CHURCH OF THE MACHINE?! I swear, I did not move anything around in this pic.

Looks like they place religious icons around your kitchen, which is the location of technology. So, I'd say they're just worshiping Jesus.

Jeff Mangum would be quite proud, though.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Jul 1, 2009,
no, your parents are just the average deluded christian with bad taste in electronic equipment.

and does anyone else think that fridge looks like an amp stack?
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates
those are some nice drawers you got there. is that oak?
I have no opinion on this matter.
If I had a mini-fridge in my room, I'd never ever leave.

And yes, they are worshipping it. Eventually, they'll replace all the crosses and pictures of Jesus with pictures of microwaves and refrigerators
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by insideac
Is this the CHURCH OF THE MACHINE?! I swear, I did not move anything around in this pic.

That's a good Symphony X song.

Also, no.
Wait a minute, I think I Jesus on your cross, like on toast and a dogs arse it may be worth a lot of money!
Quote by xl999
no, your parents are just the average deluded christian with bad taste in electronic equipment.

and does anyone else think that fridge looks like an amp stack
?

this
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
You should too, we're all slaves to the big machine...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by coryklok
theyw are jjstu chrustuisn like 2 billsoin others

are you drunk or something? ive been having trouble reading your posts all night.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by coryklok

Drunk on UG forums...
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

I aaggree corclock I tink thy shuld jst not maid thrd bout dd chirstktains shti.

And on topic. I am Christian, and I would not have whatever that pink thing is any where near my ****ing house. Creepy.

And what? 2 kitchens? 2 living room? You play it off as nothing, but are you ****ing rich?
EDIT: I love how Jesus(In the pic) is staring at the microwave.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Maybe they are really fat and converted the house to have 2 kitchen, 2 living rooms, 1 bedroom and a toilet
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

I aaggree corclock I tink thy shuld jst not maid thrd bout dd chirstktains shti.

And on topic. I am Christian, and I would not have whatever that pink thing is any where near my ****ing house. Creepy.

And what? 2 kitchens? 2 living room? You play it off as nothing, but are you ****ing rich?
EDIT: I love how Jesus(In the pic) is staring at the microwave.

What pink thing are you talking about? And no, I dont think we are rich
Quote by ryan_nadon
are you drunk or something? ive been having trouble reading your posts all night.

yse a ltie
Quote by insideac
What pink thing are you talking about? And no, I dont think we are rich

not rich? with a microwave and a mini fridge? i doubt that very much.
Quote by Zugunruhe
not rich? with a microwave and a mini fridge? i doubt that very much.

I dont think mini fridges are that expensive, are they?
Quote by insideac
I dont think mini fridges are that expensive, are they?

maybe not if you have connections within the government. its damn near impossible for the working man to get one, unless he sells his body to fat chicks.
Quote by funkyducky
just a little? and you've been like this for the whole day? someone's easily inebriated. take your booze like a man.

A ****load of vodka over a few hours. It works. I'm a bit more sober now. Gonna go to bed.
Quote by Kensai
You should too, we're all slaves to the big machine...

VR reference ftw.

Kensai you do it every time!
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
maybe, just maybe, your parents, being somewhat sensible people and of christian faith, and of course only want the best for you, have decidied that they are sick and tired of your satanist actions and behaviour. they may have decided, undoubtedly after long discussion, that the only way to make a heathen like you repent would be to completely suffocate you in items promoting the christian faith, and since placing them near your bed or the computer would certainly blow their cover, they placed them near the microwave, somethin you are sure to use.
this shows your parents love you a lot...they want you to be a happy little bunny and go to church with them..
or, personally, even though it isnt as reasonable as the above theory, they do worship a machine like jesus...