Page 1 of 3
Cheers to all my fellow canucks. What plans do you have for today? i gotta work so ill miss the fireworks
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
yah...its oddly close to july 4th for the united states...not sure how it happend...its basically when both of us told England to F its self

Look at Google...theres a dumb mounty on there

high five guys
im not from canada nor have i ever been there but still
today is +1 to canadians day
"Man will never truly be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last preist"- Denis Diderot

"some rise some fall some climb to get to terrapin "
Don't you guys have milk in bags
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by ....Satan
Don't you guys have milk in bags

i dont get it? yes?

Quote by Bair
yah...its oddly close to july 4th for the united states...not sure how it happend...its basically when both of us told England to F its self

and then you both told each other to go F themselves aswell
Quote by kamikaze_74
and then you both told each other to go F themselves aswell

haha yah, we burnt down the white house in the war of 1812...now Canada's military is a joke...we kinda show up at each war with good intentions and beer lol

Quote by Bair

Except Canada day is not when you told us to do that. It was just when you were united into one country. It was only in 1982 when all your ties were severed with us.

One day the otters will destroy you all... humans.
Quote by Bair
i dont get it? yes?

I just think it's weird thats's all
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by ....Satan
I just think it's weird thats's all

it handy...cartons are a pain in the ass. i thought everyone had milk in bags...

Another londoner? ****

Quote by jmilli2
Except Canada day is not when you told us to do that. It was just when you were united into one country. It was only in 1982 when all your ties were severed with us.

we still have your monarch.
Last edited by stevve at Jul 1, 2009,
our military isnt a joke, they just arent as huge as the americans vast arsenal of manpower and good ol weaponery. its more of a "peace keeping force" than anything

happy canada day!
My Fun Guitars
Fender Strat
Ibanez Rg-320

My Junk Guitars
Hondo II acoustic
Yamaha F-310
Jay Turser Les paul knock off of doom
Quote by Bair
it handy...cartons are a pain in the ass. i thought everyone had milk in bags...

i thought so too! but when i moved to maine for a year they didnt have any i freaking blew my mind
My Fun Guitars
Fender Strat
Ibanez Rg-320

My Junk Guitars
Hondo II acoustic
Yamaha F-310
Quote by captaindonut
our military isnt a joke, they just arent as huge as the americans vast arsenal of manpower and good ol weaponery. its more of a "peace keeping force" than anything

happy canada day!

a "peace keeping military" is a oxymoron lol

Quote by Bair
a "peace keeping military" is a oxymoron lol

lol hence the quotations
My Fun Guitars
Fender Strat
Ibanez Rg-320

My Junk Guitars
Hondo II acoustic
Yamaha F-310
Quote by stevve
Another londoner? ****

we still have your monarch.

hello. i hate this city lol. i miss the farm

Quote by captaindonut
lol hence the quotations

ahh, i see...i already drinking, sorry lol

Quote by Bair
hello. i hate this city lol. i miss the farm

Yeah I find it quite boring, not much to do, to young for bars, anything decent costs a **** load of money.
Quote by Bair
ahh, i see...i already drinking, sorry lol

its all good, if i could i would be too but i gotta work all day long
My Fun Guitars
Fender Strat
Ibanez Rg-320

My Junk Guitars
Hondo II acoustic
Yamaha F-310
Quote by Bair

Wait, you guys have milk in bags?

Cartons? Don't you guys have milk jugs?
Quote by Alex Vik

we have them all, the bags are just more awesomer, easier to stash mass amounts in your fridge as they stack well and take up less room while stacking.
Quote by Alex Vik

yah, but they only come from american chain stores. its just 3 liters of milk in 3 different bags in one big bag at the grocery store

Quote by stevve
Yeah I find it quite boring, not much to do, to young for bars, anything decent costs a **** load of money.

do what i did last weekend, go to a dept store. buy one of those inflatable pool toys or rafts and take it way upstream in a river and see how long it takes to go down. i went thru some white water and by the time i got back to a town from my girlfreinds camp i had no more raft left lol
My Fun Guitars
Fender Strat
Ibanez Rg-320

My Junk Guitars
Hondo II acoustic
Yamaha F-310
Quote by stevve

Call The Office is the only place i go...the rest is just a bunch of rap techno dance BS...the office has some really kick ass punk bands

Happy Canada day, it actually means something to me this year.

As an act of celebration, I shall watch every South Park episode mocking Canada.
Quote by captaindonut
do what i did last weekend, go to a dept store. buy one of those inflatable pool toys or rafts and take it way upstream in a river and see how long it takes to go down. i went thru some white water and by the time i got back to a town from my girlfreinds camp i had no more raft left lol

hahaha...amazing

I just beat a colleague at PES playing Canada. Coincidence, or...
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates
Quote by xl999
I just beat a colleague at PES playing Canada. Coincidence, or...

i dont even know what that means

Quote by captaindonut

Lol sounds great, I'm supposed to be going out of town this weekend, go see some other places, I've never left Ontario and have hardly seen anything outside of London, Niagra falls was alright, toronto like 3 times, and up north like once.

Quote by Bair
Call The Office is the only place i go...the rest is just a bunch of rap techno dance BS...the office has some really kick ass punk bands

Haven't heard of it, will check it out when I can, I didn't think there was anything like that here really, from what I heard from my cousins was just about all the crappy ones you where talking bout.
Last edited by stevve at Jul 1, 2009,
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Pro Evolution Soccer, it's a video game.

not a huge soccer fan...played it for 8 years as a kid but id rather play EA's NHL games.

soccer? ofcourse you beat canada, our soccer time is le merde, try beating him with a hockey game while hes playing canada
My Fun Guitars
Fender Strat
Ibanez Rg-320

My Junk Guitars
Hondo II acoustic
Yamaha F-310
Quote by stevve

Haven't heard of it, will check it out when I can, I didn't think there was anything like that here really, from what I heard from my cousins was just about all the crappy ones you where talking bout.

yah, they mostly have smaller bands there but have a big name once a week...last was less than jake...but im not really into ska so i skipped it

Quote by captaindonut
soccer? ofcourse you beat canada, our soccer time is le merde, try beating him with a hockey game while hes playing canada

soccer and hockey are the same thing...just ice, faster, fighting guys who arent european sallys crying about everything for a card and a puck instead of a ball. back in the 70's 80's they were bad ass...getting stitches put in their face on the bench then right back at er....now its embarassing, there all superstar pretty boy ******s

last time i checked for soccer though, canada's team rating was pretty poor, but in hockey we are pretty great
My Fun Guitars
Fender Strat
Ibanez Rg-320

My Junk Guitars
Hondo II acoustic
Yamaha F-310
Quote by Bair
soccer and hockey are the same thing...just ice, faster, fighting guys who arent european sallys crying about everything for a card and a puck instead of a ball. back in the 70's 80's they were bad ass...getting stitches put in their face on the bench then right back at er....now its embarassing, there all superstar pretty boy ******s

Sadly I agree with the superstar pretty boy remark, obviously not all soccer players are like that, but you see guys flopping on purpose all the time complaining about the pain, as soon as somethings called they pop up and are fine.
Happy what day? I read this thread, hoping that someone had posted an explanation, but no one did. What the hell is a canada?
Page 1 of 3