psyo
345 IQ
intro riff 1-2 was cool, couldve lead into a very dissonant song or either way.

4-6 just for me it seemed a bit awkward and repetitive. I don't like that it goes in 3/4 for that one bar, it'd definately sound better with those mad grind vocals. But from a pure guitar perspective its a bit boring (it reminded me of a circus haha)

7-8 was cool aswell, but yeah very short, id probably throw maybe one or two variations of that in somewhere.
9-10 also much the same as 7-8, it couldve gone on a few bars longer. THe 6/4 bar was good.
11-14 is catchy with the bass + drums while the guitar doesnt play. I liked it.
15-30 also very catchy and it'd have a crowd going. Maybe throw in a diminished fifth instead of just a fourth on those higher notes.
33-35 back to that riff I didnt like hehe
36-38 kick ass ending.

So basically id say elaborate on the more grindy type riffs so they are just a little longer. Even though those riffs together are probably about the same length as the syncopated section, it seems like they are shorter and it feels a bit uneven. Find a better main riff and stretch it out a little. 15-30 was really memorable, good work.
keganonthedunes
287 IQ
i liked it. it was like old grindcore but with elements of mathcore, like the odd timing. cool stuff
herman ri2
Banned
1,615 IQ
tbh, I think that the name of the song is very unnecessary and disguising.
turtlewax
1,791 IQ
Dead storage? When is that mentioned in Pulp Fiction...oh right...The dead.... storage area?
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
turtlewax
1,791 IQ
yeah I know...I don't think its an appropiate title though, its just offensive to people who might not have seen the film "dead storage" is good though
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Last edited by turtlewax at Jul 24, 2009,
ExplorerFreak
Baphomet's Horn
1,052 IQ
People. It is grindcore. I think complaining about "appropriate" is a bit counter-productive to the genre's purpose and motives.