Hey i heard this rock song on the radio the other day and dont know what its called
Ive heard it a couple of times before and would really like to learn it

at first I thought it was the Red hot chili peppers but the singer sounded different??

the song begins with a very distinct baseline (no other instruments) then the drummer hits the snare a couple of times quickly before the guitar comes in with a wah pedal

its a pretty well known song... but i just cant remember what its called. Any ideas?

it sounds alot like the red hot chili peppers (apart from singer)
Quote by SackyBoy
Hey i heard this rock song on the radio the other day and dont know what its called
Ive heard it a couple of times before and would really like to learn it

at first I thought it was the Red hot chili peppers but the singer sounded different??

the song begins with a very distinct baseline (no other instruments) then the drummer hits the snare a couple of times quickly before the guitar comes in with a wah pedal

its a pretty well known song... but i just cant remember what its called. Any ideas?

it sounds alot like the red hot chili peppers (apart from singer)

better not be any nickel back stuff or i will lose respect for you
My Fun Guitars
Fender Strat
Ibanez Rg-320

My Junk Guitars
Hondo II acoustic
Yamaha F-310
Jay Turser Les paul knock off of doom
y is this in the new member q/a section?
lol, it say's you've been here since 07
no its definitely not nickelback
as i said, it sounds alot like RHCP
and the song is from the 80's or 90's i think
Last edited by SackyBoy at Jul 1, 2009,
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
ha ha I hate them!

...so does everyone...so does everyone else.
im tryin to think who uses a wah pedal... at first i thought rage, but he would have noted a fierce singer or something to that effect, hmm this is a tough one
Sorry but wrong forum to post in I believe, no one really views these forums, only mods or people who get bored (i.e: me). Try the Pit. You'll get way more replies!
Quote by LPDC
y is this in the new member q/a section?
lol, it say's you've been here since 07
Even members who've been here for years can use the Newbie forum.

But it's not really for this kind of thread.
It's for questions about how to work the controls, navigate through UG, and stuff like that.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.