http://perth.gumtree.com.au/c-Stuff-for-Sale-musical-instruments-marshall-amp-and-ibanez-guitar-W0QQAdIdZ139308822

My friend was looking at that and asked me if I could look into it for him. I searched for both on google and I didn't get anything for the Ibanez RX series apart from the HH and HSS models and that Andy Timmons based his AT100 off the RX series. The JCM900 212 combo I found some reviews for and that they were going for around 250-350 GBP 2nd hand. The RP200 I didn't search because I know a digital modeling stompbox is stupid with a high end valve amp. I told him to send in an offer of $800 Australian for the Amp and Guitar to see if he got any responce even though $800 is kinda low.

No reply yet apparently but what would you guys pay for that 2nd hand, he said they are both 10+ years old so it could be a chance to get it cheaper. Also what are you opinions on the amp and guitar, if you have any experience with the Ibanez RX series then let me know.

Thanks.
$800 is kinda low? $800 IS REDICULOUSY LOW for all those.IMO the digitech multi is really crap.I had the RP-50.But a JCM 900 combo for $800? bargain there.And then chuck some kind of guitar in aswell? (I know nothing about that particular guitar).
If the guitar is as good as the amp I'd be looking for atleast $1400.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Ok, I looked for other online classifieds selling a JCM900 combo and people were selling for 250-350 GPB which is about 500-600 AUD.
Quote by martinoj
Ok, I looked for other online classifieds selling a JCM900 combo and people were selling for 250-350 GPB which is about 500-600 AUD.

well thats a little more than a spider III costs in australia

a used jcm900 should set you back 1000-1400 aud
Yeah, the JCM900 2x12's usually fetch around 8-1200 in the US. Sometimes lower, sometimes higher depending on condition, exact model, buyer and seller. For that price for that set-up: cha-ching! I love the 900 myself, but there are people who still prefer the 2000's and 800's. The 900 is a bit more trebly than the 800 but still more vintage sounding than the 2000's.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Ok, the JCM sold within about 1 hour so what do you guys think of the Ibanez RX?
Quote by martinoj
Ok, the JCM sold within about 1 hour so what do you guys think of the Ibanez RX?

i dont think its very well known which isnt a good sign. but damn.... that jcm is a sick amp.