Hey couldnt believe my eyes when i didnt see any Nickelback threads!!. They got to be one of the greatest modern rock/alternative bands, who's with me?? Come on Fans show some support to Nickelback and join this thread!!
Whats ur favourite Nickelback album? song?

Nickelback is a Canadian rock band formed in Hanna, Alberta by Chad Kroeger, Mike Kroeger, Ryan Peake and then-drummer Brandon Kroeger. Nickelback is one of the most commercially successful Canadian groups, having sold roughly 31 million records worldwide.[11] Nickelback ranks as the 11th best selling music act of the 2000s, also placing as the 2nd best selling foreign act in the US behind The Beatles for the 2000s.[12] best band in the world
( WIKIPEDIA)

Strictly for Nickelback Fans!!! ANy haters go find urself something better to do.
All hate comments are reported.
Last edited by devilishkitty at Jul 1, 2009,
another thread like this *reported
My Fun Guitars
Fender Strat
Ibanez Rg-320

My Junk Guitars
Hondo II acoustic
Yamaha F-310
Jay Turser Les paul knock off of doom
What? One of the greatest modern rock/alternative bands? No, no and no.
Its terrible terrible music. Even worse then 3 chord pop songs.
Nickelback are so bad I'd rather listen to the Jonas Brothers remixed with Twilight and Cindy Lauper.

Oh, I went there.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by druggietoad2k5
Nickelback are so bad I'd rather listen to the Jonas Brothers remixed with Twilight and Cindy Lauper.

Oh, I went there.

LOL

BY the way i only heard one song from hem on the radio and it wasn' bad..or good either..
Quote by devilishkitty
By the way this thread is only for Nickelback fans not Haters!! Dont u have anything better to do?...

Oh please! Don't start this stuff! Its tasteless and annoying "rock" that they sell to 19/20 year olds in America! Just look at their song Rock Star or Photograph >.> Only reason bands like that are on Roadrunner Records is so they can keep the proper rock bands on their label.

Its a thread about Nickelback, you should of named it "fans of Nickelback" if you wanted people to have a toss over them. In all reality, its just terrible music that in a year or two, you will hate and think "omg how did I like that!? :S"
Pitchforks and torches for sale here!

No, but seriously, there are much worse bands than Nickelback, you guys are exaggerating.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Also, don't you have anything better to do other then to be on forums telling people what to do and finding fans of a band?
Im not telling anyone what to do this forum is strictly for Nickelback (FANS) so only comments from FANS are acceptable here.---> Nickelback is one of the most commercially successful Canadian groups, having sold roughly 31 million records worldwide.[11] Nickelback ranks as the 11th best selling music act of the 2000s, also placing as the 2nd best selling foreign act in the US behind The Beatles for the 2000s best band in the world(wikipedia).
If u started a thread about one of ur favourite bands u'd be mad too if people started sayign crap about them esp if all theyre saying is **** and untrue. Since i just showed u the facts. Its ur porblem ur one of the very few people who dont like them. Most people do. Normal people anyway.
Last edited by devilishkitty at Jul 1, 2009,
just because the band sells alot of records doesnt mean its good....exhibit a nickelback
My Fun Guitars
Fender Strat
Ibanez Rg-320

My Junk Guitars
Hondo II acoustic
Yamaha F-310
Jay Turser Les paul knock off of doom
Being good depends on one's taste. Lots of people think theyre good some dont. For example Greenday have some good songs and they also have crap songs. Lots of People think Metallica is a great metal bands others think they suck. Different tastes. Respect for everyone.
I can see shit loads of bandwagoners in this thread omg rockstar is lyk SO CRAP LOL

Listen to Silver Side Up, it's a fantastic album. Granted, that's the only stuff I've heard, but basing my opinion on a good album is better than one song like the majority of users on this whole site.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Meh, to generic for me. Not that I hate them (much), but my tastes like something a bit more complex and thought through.

I can see how people enjoy them. Generic instrumentals and accessible lyrics and vocals.

I'll stick to my slighty more obscure taste in music thanks.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
It's generic rock written for the masses.

Every song sounds the same, with that annoying voice. It's spineless music for spineless people who don't really delve into more obscure music.
Posted from Ubuntu.

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

these guyz rock
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
There are many better bands, but I don't think they are really bad. Lets see what I like and what not:

1. They have got some good songs that I like to listen (Photograph, How you remind me... I think thats it)
2. The songs are not hard to play, good for beginners to play
3. I like this crazy voice but thats personal opinion, it's fascinating how they get the two voices together sounding like one voice that belongs to a chainsmoking, drinking 60-year old man

1. There are many technical better bands
2. Most of the songs sound the same
3. They make neither blues nor jazz

So all in all a band that may exist and that I listen to when they are in the radio... but I don't go trying to play the songs or watching the videos on youtube
Quote by druggietoad2k5
It's generic rock written for the masses.

Every song sounds the same, with that annoying voice. It's spineless music for spineless people who don't really delve into more obscure music.

As opposed to Green Day.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I'm not a sole Green Day fan. That was just the only avatar I liked.

I listen to some obscure crap, don't judge because you don't know
Posted from Ubuntu.

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by druggietoad2k5
I'm not a sole Green Day fan. That was just the only avatar I liked.

I listen to some obscure crap, don't judge because you don't know

Same could be said for the TS. You don't know, either.

Oh, and TS.. you can't really report us for saying that they're not a good band. If you read the description of Bands & Artists, you'll see why.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.