Page 1 of 9
It looks like it should be mild outside but its boiling -___-
Its not even that sunny, which is the annoying part Just really f*cking hot -___- Makes it impossible to sleep too >...<

Anyone else in Britain really feeling the heatwave?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by ShallowEndings
Come to australia land

And that will help how...?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
It pisses me off. I've just come over to England from Spain, and it's 5 degrees hotter over here.
🙈 🙉 🙊
It's 25 here, so not exactly boiling
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by ShallowEndings
Come to australia land

This.

What temperature is it?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by ShallowEndings
Come to australia land

Yes, but its MEANT to be hot there
Britain is meant to be cold/mildly warm. It has let me down.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

I'm sitting in an office with no air conditioning and just 1 fan. Sucks to be me. Plus i have to do work :-/
Quote by el-ECTRO
It looks like it should be mild outside but its boiling -___-
Its not even that sunny, which is the annoying part Just really f*cking hot -___- Makes it impossible to sleep too >...<

Anyone else in Britain really feeling the heatwave?

uhm.. I live in texas near houston.. It's a natural swamp land.

101 with 80% humidity, quit bitchin
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
It's pretty cool here. Is was better than last nights thunder storm and torrential floods anyway.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by touji-za-nai

38C.
Damn hot then.
Since I was a kid, I've been able to sleep through anything -- storms, sirens, you name it. Last night, I didn't sleep.

At 6th form, we have to wear full length trousers too (no 3/4 lengths or shorts), so I'm stuck there all day in jeans. Not cool.
Quote by touji-za-nai

eactly its 109 here n Midland this week
I love the hot weather, except when its time to sleep.
It does come around that often so I wana make the most of it.
BURN ME!!!!!

Don't you just love how over-dramatic we are about any form of weather other than cloudy and about 15 degrees.
Quote by filthandfury
Since I was a kid, I've been able to sleep through anything -- storms, sirens, you name it. Last night, I didn't sleep.

At 6th form, we have to wear full length trousers too (no 3/4 lengths or shorts), so I'm stuck there all day in jeans. Not cool.

I couldn't sleep because of the heat.
Does your 6th have uniform then?!
Ours doesn't (although i'm not in 6th form)
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Ain't that bad.

*peels suburnt skin off*

Ah...

Yeah...that feels nice. When I'm bored I just take my t-shirt off and start peeling off my skin. The floor is full off dead skins however. But it is obsessive in a way
29C in the shade here. Wearing a shirt spells certain doom. I've also begun wondering if it would be awkward if everybody was naked at the same time.
Quote by filthandfury

Lol, I dropped out. I'm currently eaating fried eggs in shorts and watching King of Queens.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
Quote by filthandfury

I hate trying to sleep when its hot -___-
I can only sleep well with covers, but then I just overheat, and when I overheat my body's reaction is to have a nosebleed. I sometimes just sleep naked but theres a risk my family walk in in the morning >....<

Last edited by el-ECTRO at Jul 1, 2009,
Quote by el-ECTRO
I can only sleep well with covers, but then I just overheat, and when I overheat my body's reaction is to have a nosebleed. I sometimes just sleep naked but theres a risk my family wank in in the morning >....<

O_O
Quote by Alexz11
Yeah...that feels nice. When I'm bored I just take my t-shirt off and start peeling off my skin. The floor is full off dead skins however. But it is obsessive in a way

I got real bad sunburn one time, and was waiting for some hot chips at a shop. I felt a loose bit of skin so pulled it off, than a lil bit more.. Got my chips and looked down to see all little bits of skin on the ground. I legged it after that lol.
Quote by Alexz11

I get that urge to, i just quench it with playing guitar or posting on UG.
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
O_O

*WALK

Epic typo was epic.

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
I couldn't sleep because of the heat.
Does your 6th have uniform then?!
Ours doesn't (although i'm not in 6th form)

Nah we don't have uniform, but we can't have shorts or 3/4 lengths.

Quote by CTFOD
Lol, I dropped out. I'm currently eaating fried eggs in shorts and watching King of Queens.

You dropped out! Who's gonna be my A2 music tech buddy!

Quote by el-ECTRO
I can only sleep well with covers, but then I just overheat, and when I overheat my body's reaction is to have a nosebleed. I sometimes just sleep naked but theres a risk my family wank in in the morning >....<

I'm basically using a sheet for a cover, without covers would mean when whoever comes in to my room to try wake me up in the mornings gets the lovely sight of a 90% naked me sprawled across the bed.

Also, I was gonna ask about the whole "wank" business...
It's generally quite horrid.

There's probably 3 things to do in this weather.

Sit outside a pub getting pissed
Lie in the sun doing nothing
Go to the cricket and combine the two - sit in the sun all day whilst getting hammered.

It isn't too bad if it's just sunny, but it's hell when it goes cloudy and muggy.
Quote by filthandfury

You dropped out! Who's gonna be my A2 music tech buddy!

Don't worry brah, I only dropped out because music tech was the only subject I enjoy, so I'm taking only that elsewhere.
Quote by duncang

at his command
Quote by CTFOD
Don't worry brah, I only dropped out because music tech was the only subject I enjoy, so I'm taking only that elsewhere.

That's what my mate did, and he's going college next year. He pretty much wasted a year at 6th form
What's scaring me is that the temperature right now is the minimum average temperature for Hong Kong and I'm going there for a month tomorrow.
Will I survive? Tune in tomorrow at 10.
--------
Quote by el-ECTRO

*WALK

Epic typo was epic.

Bit of a Freudian slip there?

You should see the Spaniards, if the temperature rises or falls 1 centigrade above the normal temperature they all start moaning about how hot or cold it is.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Rob E
I'm sitting in an office with no air conditioning and just 1 fan. Sucks to be me. Plus i have to do work :-/

Wait, your on the pit though?

I drink your milkshake.
Sat in an office with no windows, air con or proper ventilation, 30 degrees and no fan
Fan?

Slept like a log last night.
Enjoy your worries, you may never have them again.

The Books.
Quote by apothecarrie
What's scaring me is that the temperature right now is the minimum average temperature for Hong Kong and I'm going there for a month tomorrow.
Will I survive? Tune in tomorrow at 10.

I am anticipating great things.

Quote by urbanfox
It's generally quite horrid.

There's probably 3 things to do in this weather.

Sit outside a pub getting pissed
Lie in the sun doing nothing
Go to the cricket and combine the two - sit in the sun all day whilst getting hammered.

It isn't too bad if it's just sunny, but it's hell when it goes cloudy and muggy.

...I love your lingo >>
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808