I'm just wondering if anyone knows where I could find some backing tracks for the modes. I've been looking around a bit but I can't find any. I'm mostly looking for phrigian, lydian, mixolydian, and locrian. Thanks in advance.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
Making your own will probably help your understanding a bit more. I think my guitar want to kill your mama ( the G3 version) is mixolydian. There was a thread a week ago I think where someone gave some of the modes Satch uses and the songs they are used in so they might serve as backing tracks if you can find the thread in here.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
If you want to make your own check out xxdarrenxx's lesson on modal chord progs - links in his sig
Ok. Thanks guys.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.