Mansons guitar shop in exeter?

FUZZ FACTORY!

I couldn't be happier.

Product Description
1972 was a magical year for the Telecaster® guitar, which was then available in several new designs and with more options than ever before. 2009 is an even more magical as the technical wizards here at Mansons Guitar shop have now installed a Fuzz Factory and the all new style stealth switch!! The Stealth switch acts as a Kill switch but allows easier access for ease of use!!

The ’72 Telecaster Custom features many of those options, including an alder body, a C-shaped maple neck, bullet truss rod, ’70s vintage hardtail strings-through Strat® bridge, three-bolt neckplate.
To top it all off we have added our own Manson MBK2 pickups to give a huge humbucking tone. The matched set of pickups deliver subtle clean sounds to sledgehammer heavy riffs. The neck pickups is a genuine P90 with an output of 7k. The bridge pickup is a powerful humbucker wound to 15k for huge tone!!

Pictures turned out quite big, sorry!

The three buttons on the buttom are the Stability, Drive and compression controls of the built-in fuzz factory.

The guitar has an amazing sound, it's full, dynamic, and screaming! the p90 delivers subtle cleans, and the mansons custom MB-1 delivers powerfull tone.

Customizations include: Killswitch on the scratchplate, Fuzz factory (with drive), custom scratchplate, custom wound manson pickups. (p90 in the neck, mb-2 in the bridge)

I've only played it for 2 hours now, but it's so amazingly versitile! The fuzz factory screams like a banchee after a long night of getting fkd in ther arse by a 15" ******, the p90 delivers heavenly cleans! The fuzz factory is actually very wide, the base doesn't appear to dissapear on extremer treble settings, it's an overal pleasing sound.

The knob on the left (guitar in the stand) is the stability knob. Lowering this makes it go into oscillation and the lower you make it go, the lower the oscillation. The middle button is drive. It controlles the drive/amount of fuzz. I've also found that the drive sets the highest tone the stab will make it scream. The third knob is the compression knob. With this completely off, the oscillation sound will sound 'midi-esque', with it on about 14:00 it will make the note distort a bit, wich gives you the scream effect you want. The compressor knob also adjusts the 'feel of the fuzz', on maximum it gives a stuttery effect.

THe fuzz factory is really responsive to pickups and switches sound from mellow to hardrocking qsssssqqqqshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh on the bucker.

Rolling down the volume massively cleans up the fuzz.

The fuzz factory makes noise, but with the stability knob all the way up, it's dead silent.

also, there is a buckethead-esque killswitch, wich kill the sound when pressed. (jordan sound?)

want to hear more? Ill try to post clips, but my recording ability is limited, so sound may not reflect real sound!
Last edited by eXero at Jul 1, 2009,
....wow...WOW
i dont even know what to say besides HNGD, but thats not enough...
x______X
Quote by tukk04

almost forgot...
thats for you TS/n00b

Quote by timeconsumer09
No, just disregard all the posts in this thread that say that the tone is noticeably worse when it's dying...

i should have read the thread
epic. i was never a fan of teles, but this just changed my perspective of them.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
The reflection of you with the camera in the pickguard made me laugh. Nice guitar though!
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Bare Knuckle Riff Raff and Stormy Monday
Fender Eric Clapton Signature Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Fulltone OCD
EHX Holy Grail Nano
BYOC Tone Bender Clone
Korg Pitchblack
Fender Bassman '59 Reissue
That's a beautiful looking guitar. I don't know if the pictures are at an angle, but those three knobs for the FF don't look evenly spaced. But, she's a beaut man. I'm sure it sounds just phenomenal.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Quote by Thomme
That's a beautiful looking guitar. I don't know if the pictures are at an angle, but those three knobs for the FF don't look evenly spaced. But, she's a beaut man. I'm sure it sounds just phenomenal.

I can assure you the knobs are lined up perfectly, the middle button is slightly smaller than the other two to improve access. She sounds amazing.

The's called Bella from now on. (my jackson being named Floyd)
I should have took your word for it when you said 'lots of pics'
Quote by hell_monkey
Lmao pantera? you'd think obama listened to some tupac or something
Nice. TIDY YOUR ROOM!
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

For a second I thought you got the MB-1 since all I could see at first was the mention on Manson's shop. I was gonna find you and steal it!
HDGD!
I have always loved chrome Hardware, my RR3 even has a chrome pick guard.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

someone likes muse I suppose

still, one hell of an epic NGD mate
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Slicer666
someone likes muse or telecasters with fuzz factories built into them I suppose

still, one hell of an epic NGD mate

Fixed.

Looks sick, how are the pickups?

I had to zoom out to view the pics

HNGD, always was intrigued by it but could never justify the price especially with shipping,
Damn.

Just damn.

That is amazing.

HMFNGD!
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate