I'm buying a cheap classical guitar in the hope that I can just screw around and ultiamtely make it slightly better - either this or this

I have a few questions, any help with any question would be greatly appreciated as this is my first project of customisation

I will replace the strings with some nice D'Addario's.

1) Would it be possible to change the headstock? OR would new and better tuning pegs/tuning mechanisms make a difference?

2) Is there any way to change the feel of the fretboard without changing the nexk entirely? I don't want the plastic feel of cheap classical fretboards.

3) How could I get the finish of THIS guitar on a guitar with a lighter finish? I do like the finish on that guitar, even though it's dirt cheap - could one literally be as simple to smear tea on it?

4) A general explanation on installing pickups would be useful. I'm looking at thses http://www.lrbaggs.com/html/products/systems_element.shtml

Any tips or anything on customising a classical guitar is apprecaited, I realise there isn't huge amounts to do.
1) Would it be possible to change the headstock? OR would new and better tuning pegs/tuning mechanisms make a difference?

Technically it might be somewhat possible, but it would be an insane job and basically not a good idea.
Different tuners will always be a good idea on a cheap guitar.

2) Is there any way to change the feel of the fretboard without changing the nexk entirely? I don't want the plastic feel of cheap classical fretboards.
I couldn't think of anything feasible to be honest.

3) How could I get the finish of THIS guitar on a guitar with a lighter finish? I do like the finish on that guitar, even though it's dirt cheap - could one literally be as simple to smear tea on it?
You might be able to sand it a bit and then applying a new finish. Smearing tea on it won't deliver durable results

My best advice would be to save up an extra 100-200 and just getting a guitar that you like. While materials needed to customise a guitar might not be extremely expensive, you will require tools. If you don't have them it can get very expensive. Also, starting with small mods (like changing the tuners, pick ups, that sorta thing) is a good idea.
Excellent, thanks a lot man. I might but a better and more expensive classical ultimately, I've seen a couple I would like... I'll see if anything needs doing on that like tuning pegs etc, if not I'll just be happy with it.

i used a martin thinline332 on my classical i think there better than the lr baggs pickups.