Testing the waters here for a possible SELL of my Mesa Boogie Mark IV Combo. It's an incredible amp just not for me.
(call me crazy but I like my ENGL Screamer 50 better!)

The AMP is in INCREDIBLE condition! You'd be hard pressed to find one of these in as good condition.

Recently retubed with Eurotubes High Gain Tube Package:
Mesa MK IV 6L6/KT77 High Gain Option
Description: This kit uses a pair of JJ 6L6GC's for depth and punch and a pair of JJ KT77's for chunk and crunch.
For the front end 5 JJ ECC83S's, 4 hand picked high gain tubes for V1, V2, V3 and V4, and a balanced ECC83S for V5.

It really helped give the amp a bit more of a modern edge to it and tightened up the low end quite a bit,
while also adding better tone at lower volumes.
(BTW, this thing is LOUD!!! Never got it past 3!)

Also installed a brand new Celestion G12, which again tightened up the sound a bit.

Price includes the stock Mesa Boogie Tubes it had in it when I purchased the amp,
as well as the original Vintage Black Shadow speaker and Cloth Boogie cover.

Looking to get $1600.00 + shipping (or local pickup)
I've seen these amps in lesser condition and no upgrades go for over 2K.
THIS IS A STEAL!!!

There are way to many features to list here. See this link for a complete list.
http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Out_of%20_Production/Mark_IV/mark_iv.html

If you're not familiar with this amazing amp check out the user reviews:
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar+Amp/product/Mesa%2FBoogie/Mark+IV+Combo/10/1
•1976 Gibson Les Paul Custom, PRS Mark Holcomb Ltd Run, 2004 Les Paul Classic, Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Stndrd

•Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
•PRS Archon
•Kemper Amp Profiler
No Longer a FEELER! It's a definite sell or trade.

Actively looking for a Marshall JCM 800 (2203) or KK 2203.
•1976 Gibson Les Paul Custom, PRS Mark Holcomb Ltd Run, 2004 Les Paul Classic, Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Stndrd

•PRS Archon
•Kemper Amp Profiler
just joined today, so far i really like the forum. My feeler is this . . . . would you be interested in a trade for another guitar.

My post is the ESP custom carved skull and bones. Dont pay attention to price, we could work those details out off line.

Im a boogie player, have an early model Mark III and an early model dual recto.

Ill show my hand and say that i would LOVE a Mark IV combo. Ive heard great things about ENGL. wouldnt know where to find one and im almost afraid to play one if they sound that good

anyway, just throwing it out there
Welcome to the forum!
Im not interested in any trades for guitars at the moment.
I have WAAAAY to many.

Thanks for the offer though and have fun enjoying UG.

•PRS Archon
•Kemper Amp Profiler
^^^Tempting

•PRS Archon
•Kemper Amp Profiler
Bump

•PRS Archon
•Kemper Amp Profiler
Decided to keep the AMP!!!
Finally tapped into a killer sound, took a while but worth it!

THREAD CLOSED!!!
(mods please close)

•PRS Archon
•Kemper Amp Profiler