i just bought an esp with a floyd rose and i want to know some cool things to do with it.
Learn to whammy without a whammy bar.
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
The cooles thing to do would be to take it off and play without, like ilikeguitar said, but you could google for dive-bomb if you don't want to
Quote by allislost
then i take back what i said and i award you with 10 points! use them wisely...

Enchance your Soling

Quote by funkyducky

desadaphas get's a nod from me
for he knows that tea pwns coffee

My first lyric in Englich
use the whammy. that's pretty cool.
<--- Craig: Guy With Best Username Ever
Quote by Primus2112
\m/[-_-]\m/

lulz, best name ever.

Quote by herby190
TS, your username is really difficult to type, so I'm just going to refer to you as Craig from now on. Okay? Okay.
listen to pantera. that should give you somewhere to start
Quote by LesPaulHer0
"in the grand scheme of things, nobody cares"

Gear:
Dean 10K Commemorative Razorback
Ibanez RG 3EX1
BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Fender Acoustic
Marshall MG250DFX
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Full Chorus
dime squeals
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
- Jimi Hendrix (R.I.P)

"Nobody dies a virgin... Life fucks us all."
- Kurt Donald Cobain (R.I.P)
youtube it. you can do some kinda "trills" by "slapping" the end of the floyd arm, and gives this kinda of fluttery sound...its pretty cool.

there is alot that you can do with it. Find your own whammy tricks
Use it. Or lose it.
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
Quote by desadaphas
The cooles thing to do would be to take it off and play without, like ilikeguitar said, but you could google for dive-bomb if you don't want to

This is your head----

the is a joke going over it.

==============>
Listen to Steve Vai and Dimebag Darrell for ideas, they both use it pretty well imho
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
i have an sg so i can play without it, but you can get some sounds out of it that you just cant get without it
pluck your g-string, then immediatly dump it with the whammy bar, while note is dumped lightly touch the string (you will have to experiment on location as all guitars are a little different) over the 3rd fret and slowly release the whammy bar and as it gets to its normal postion continue to raise the bar so the pitch goes sharp. You do have to practice this to get it down. Sounds like a lot but it all happens really fast. Alos, gotta keep all the other strings muted so they don't ring out.

Blocking a trem is gay...so don't do that. All the trem haters just don't know how to use them right.