Page 1 of 2
just saw an advert for this, but i dont really see how it could work, what do you think?
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
wut?
aaah ****
why the hell would they do something like this?
these stupid sequels always suck
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
straight to DVD sequels don't count in my opinion.
And Donnie Darko DOES NOT NEED A SEQUEL! its an amazing movie and should be left alone
Last.fm

Baltimore Ravens
Washington Capitals
Baltimore Orioles
Jeff Gordon24
They are just trying to cash in on sequel money. It won't ever be as good as the first one, but I may see it.
Quote by thegreenmile
the first one was terrible and this is going to make things worse

How can you not like Donnie Darko?
no sig for me
I enjoyed it a lot. Almost better than the first one, in fact.

Not sure what all the hate is about.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
i just dont see how you could make a sequel
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
that's just like the butterfly effect 2 and 3, shameless crys for money
Isn't Donnie Darko one of those films people don't understand but they pretend to like it anyway because it makes them seem more 'cool and misunderstood'?
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Isn't Donnie Darko one of those films people don't understand but they pretend to like it anyway because it makes them seem more 'cool and misunderstood'?

No, it's a good movie because there are multiple explanations for it. And i guess people(including myself) like a good mind**** every once in a while.
no sig for me
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

You're in more need of having this than me
Sending a dummy to my God.

If you're talking about S. Darko, it's a terrible movie. Donnie Darko was win, S. Darko was horrible. It wasn't done by the same director, and it just tried to imitate it. Save yourself the two hours.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Here's the door, use it.

Nice cellar door you got there.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Donnie escaped death due to the altered dead (the rabbit) making him leave the house. This sends him to a tangent universe which will keep repeating until the real universe until he dies. Basically it's about God's plan.
Quote by walkinbazooka

icwutudidthar
no sig for me
Quote by walkinbazooka

Who else agrees the words "Cellar door" sound really good together?
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

+2
They just made it for a quick buck. You really think they are going to give back to the fans and actually make it good or not make it at all? What isn't going to have a sequel. There will always be ****ty sequels because of dumbass people trying to cash in. DD was a perfect and great movie that should have been left alone. Then when it got real popular and people jumped on the bandwagon, they make a sequel.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
Reminds me of the abomination that is 'American Psycho 2'

I love Donnie Darko and American Psycho. That's because I've avoided their sequels thus far.
Quote by DirtyMakik
Hand Solo... got it?

Hand... Solo!

*makes fapping movement*

aww forget it.
Quote by narcoticsfairy
I love Donnie Darko and American Psycho. That's because I've avoided their sequels thus far.

I still like Donnie Darko after seeing the sequel. Was fail, though.
Why the hell do they think it needs a sequel?

Idiots.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
^No, you're an idiot because you think they're doing it out of some misplaced sense of artistry. SEQUELS MAKE MONEY. It could turn out to be pretty good. Although if it's as stuck up its own arse as the last one was, it probably won't be.

Quote by Neo Evil11
wut?
aaah ****
why the hell would they do something like this?
these stupid sequels always suck

S'called money. Film companies love it.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Granted, but goddamn!

Are they really that greedy?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

No. Donnie Darko isn't really that difficult to understand (although somethings are left open to interpretation) and if you can't follow the plot you just need to watch it again. It's not exactly Inland Empire. But it's an OK film.

...and I didn't even know there was a sequel.
i saw it
it was such a slap in the face to the first one
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by jacobparker
Who else agrees the words "Cellar door" sound really good together?

Gah thats the ONLY part of that movie I didnt underdstand...to me cellar door sounds like every other phrase ><
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
Quote by Primus2112
Granted, but goddamn!

Are they really that greedy?

Yes. A lot of people are.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I fail to see any way in which a sequel was needed but hollywood will have its way... it will almost certainly be a cinematic mess.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Morbidyeti
Gah thats the ONLY part of that movie I didnt underdstand...to me cellar door sounds like every other phrase ><

Exactly. Actually, to be fair, quite a lot still doesn't make sense. Grandma death kept looking for Donnie's letter, which wasn't a part of the movie.
Page 1 of 2