It looks like something somebody completely custom made for themself.
I highly doubt there is any manufacturer or model name to it.

The neck only has 19 frets, my guess is the neck came from an acoustic/electric guitar, and they put it on a body they found on ebay or something.
Then put in their own pickups and controls.

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
with such a short neck, the scale length is probably completely wrong, and the intonation way out of whack.

If you're thinking about buying it, I wouldn't pay more than 25 bucks for it, just for the sake toying with it. The tuning pegs are probably the only thing worthwhile on it.

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
looks like junk, might be nice for a mural lol
DBZ Barchetta Eminent FR
DBZ Bolero ST
DBZ Imperial FM
DBZ Venom Matte Black
Dean '79 V
Dean '79 ML
Fender Princeton Chorus
Behringer V-Tone 2/12
Asterope Cables
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Digitech Hardware Metal Distortion
It's probably some kind of Japanese mind control device/weapon... kinda creepy looking guitar.
Epiphone G-400
Roland Cube 30X
I bet its a '60's Columbus or Shaftsbury. Those pups are a dead giveaway. The unbranded ones were sold in Woolworths for under £20. Judging by some nonsense I've seen around it is probably quite collectible.
Anyway, these were the sort of guitars most of us had to learn on. No wonder we sounded good when we got our hands on anything playable.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

@led_zeppelin_96: Yes, I own it.

@jonmo1: I don't know if it's 100$ custom. It was bought at a dead guitar collector's auction. He didn't play guitar, so I doubt he would have made one for himself, but anything's possible.
What is it that you think makes the pegs worth while?

@azn_guitarist25: Score. You're right -- Looks exactly the same. Thanks.

Honestly, I don't have any awesome guitars, but this thing at least sounds cool and is more versatile then my other ones.
I'm too much of a noob to say whether it's a good guitar or not, and some people might make fun of me for it, but I think it's cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinsk8r91
practice young padawan and your fingers strong they will one day be, HMMMmmm.

this