Hi, i've got a dean razorback, but as you know - they're a death to carry places.

I don't have that much and want to purchase a reasonably light electric guitar for under £200, could i please have some ideas?

I've been looking at strats for the price range but i'm not sure if their worth it or not at that price : (

I play all sorts of music, death, thrash, prog to Hendrix style rock.

Thanks alot!
A vintage v100 used goes for about £150, that would do you great. Or a Squier strat for the lighter stuff.
Quote by dandadog
A vintage v100 used goes for about £150, that would do you great. Or a Squier strat for the lighter stuff.

+1
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Cort Guitars, check 'em out, they're great and excellent value for money. I have a KX5, i still use it for heavier stuff, and just for the sound of a humbucker
You can get some nice Corts for under £200

www.guitars.co.uk
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Yamaha Pacifica 112. HSS and very good value.
American Deluxe maple board Strat
Hot Rod Deluxe
Fulltone Fulldrive II mosfet
+1 on the yamaha pacifica 112v. Lags also make some nice guitars, and often you can get good deals on the 200 series (which have a noticeably higher spec than the 100 series) under £200. I'd get something like a lag jet 200 (the HSS version), for under £200, if you can find one. I've certainly seen ones being sold by shops as "new" for under £200 on ebay, but what condition they're in, I have no idea.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have an Ibanez rg321mh which is £180 and I think it is very good for the price. Id happily pay a lot more for it.
Look used and you can get something better.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD