I know there is the signature set from DR, but were those the ones he really used or did he just endorse them? I know he still preferred the Bill Lawrence pickup even though he endorsed the Dimebucker. If anyone knows that would be great.
Quote by LesPaulHer0
"in the grand scheme of things, nobody cares"

Gear:
Dean 10K Commemorative Razorback
Ibanez RG 3EX1
BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Fender Acoustic
Marshall MG250DFX
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Full Chorus
He used the pubes of weeping virgins.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
He used the pubes of weeping virgins.

I heard it was the first peach fuzz clippings of young boys.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by ampoverload
He used the pubes of weeping virgins. he has signature sets

Combined 2 posts for a better answer.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Quote by dead-fish
I heard it was the first peach fuzz clippings of young boys.

the ass hairs from grown men
Quote by Amy_Lee

That made me laugh and then choke on my own phlegm.

Check my shit out
he didnt use strings, he made the sounds with his mouth, thats how awesome the man was

RIP DIME
i know they wont make me sound like him. I'm not retarded. I recently started playing alot more of his stuff and wanted to try to get more like it. I have a set of zakk wylde strings on my ibanez which i tuned down to dropped B/ C# standard. But the 60 in the Zakk set is too thick. I wanted something that he used that could still get those type of bends and squeals.
Quote by LesPaulHer0
"in the grand scheme of things, nobody cares"

Gear:
Dean 10K Commemorative Razorback
Ibanez RG 3EX1
BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Fender Acoustic
Marshall MG250DFX
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Full Chorus
Quote by spleanx
he didnt use strings, he made the sounds with his mouth, thats how awesome the man was

RIP DIME

So what you are saying is that he didn't actually play the guitar, thus he isn't much of a guitarist, thus his rise to fame was completely without base, much like Paris Hilton?

I agree!
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
Quote by dead-fish
So what you are saying is that he didn't actually play the guitar, thus he isn't much of a guitarist, thus his rise to fame was completely without base, much like Paris Hilton?

I agree!

Hey go suck a dick

RESPECT THE DIME!
Quote by spleanx
Hey go suck a dick

RESPECT THE DIME!

Wait, you weren't joking if your previous, incredibly stupid post? D-aymn.

Also, Dimebag only had one worthy album - Cowboys - and it wasn't even that good anyway.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Wait, you weren't joking if your previous, incredibly stupid post? D-aymn.

Also, Dimebag only had one worthy album - Cowboys - and it wasn't even that good anyway.

Quote by spleanx

Ok, persuade me otherwise. What is so brilliant about Pantera, and why was Dimebag so amazing? I'm keen to know.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by spleanx
Hey go suck a dick

RESPECT THE DIME!

ONLY IF YOU RESPECT THE QUARTER!
Quote by HelloHalo

Pantera fanboys are always entertaining.

My brithers mate is obssessed with PanTeribble.

But TS, out of curiosity why did you not use common sense and post this in the guitar gear & accessories (sp?) section instead of here?
Quote by craig-sansum
+10000000000000000000000000000000000

Quote by Sanitarium91
Liking the cosmic toad vocals is a sign of exquisite taste, so good on you!
Quote by spleanx
Hey go suck a dick

RESPECT THE DIME!

Why, he's Kurt Cobain, minus the song writting ability.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
he took strands of the confederate flag and wound them together

lawl at the PATERNARARERERA RULEZ people
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
Quote by STABxYOU
Why, he's Kurt Cobain, minus the song writting ability.

Mathematically, this doesn't make sense.

How can you have negative writing ability? Did Dimebag conciously decide to not write the song he thought about writing, before he thought about writing it?
Quote by dead-fish
Mathematically, this doesn't make sense.

How can you have negative writing ability? Did Dimebag conciously decide to not write the song he thought about writing, before he thought about writing it?

In fact he unwrote music.

Oh, Neb, that song you linked was pretty hefty, but Pantera never did get any better than SHAAAAYYTERRREDD-AHHH!
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife